X 170 Full Range Speaker
The 6.7” two way coaxials X 170 features a special designed tweeter faceplate optimized for exceptional off-axis performance to ensure a linear frequency response when installed in a factory replacement setup. The pressed-paper cone treated with water-repellent along with the foam surround provide a very high SPL and extended low frequency response, to obtain a rich sound even when driven by the OEM head unit.
The 25 mm(1') woofer voice coil driven by a high-flux density ferrite magnet offers a highly dynamic power handling for a powerful undistorted sound. The easy-to-install DIN size basket, protected by an abrasion-resistant dust paint, makes the factory speakers replacement a snap.
- Neodymium tweeter with PEI dome, for a brilliant reproduction of high frequencies and compactness.
- Tweeter faceplate optimized for exceptional off-axis performance.
- High stiffness metallic-grey finish pressed-paper cone with water-repellent treatment.
- Foam surround combining high sensitivity and deep bass response.
- Pure copper 25mm (1 in.) voice coil woofer for high dynamic power handling.
- High flux density 80mm (3.15 in.) ferrite magnet for a powerful undistorted sound.
- Easy-to-install DIN size basket protected by abrasion-resistant dust paint.
- Power Handling - Peak W: 200
- Power Handling - Continuous W: 50
- Impedance: 4-Ohms
- Frequency response Hz: 60 ÷ 21k
- Sensitivity dB SPL: 93.5
- Woofer size mm (in.): 170 (6.7)
- Tweeter size mm (in.): 24 (0.9)
- Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.): 25 (1)
- Tweeter voice coil Ø mm (in.): 14 (0.55)
- Woofer magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Tweeter magnet: Neodymium
- Woofer cone: Water-repellent pressed paper
- Tweeter dome: PEI
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 8018823120708
- Weight: 2
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.