X 170 Full Range Speaker
The 6.7” two way coaxials X 170 features a special designed tweeter faceplate optimized for exceptional off-axis performance to ensure a linear frequency response when installed in a factory replacement setup. The pressed-paper cone treated with water-repellent along with the foam surround provide a very high SPL and extended low frequency response, to obtain a rich sound even when driven by the OEM head unit.
The 25 mm(1') woofer voice coil driven by a high-flux density ferrite magnet offers a highly dynamic power handling for a powerful undistorted sound. The easy-to-install DIN size basket, protected by an abrasion-resistant dust paint, makes the factory speakers replacement a snap.
- Neodymium tweeter with PEI dome, for a brilliant reproduction of high frequencies and compactness.
- Tweeter faceplate optimized for exceptional off-axis performance.
- High stiffness metallic-grey finish pressed-paper cone with water-repellent treatment.
- Foam surround combining high sensitivity and deep bass response.
- Pure copper 25mm (1 in.) voice coil woofer for high dynamic power handling.
- High flux density 80mm (3.15 in.) ferrite magnet for a powerful undistorted sound.
- Easy-to-install DIN size basket protected by abrasion-resistant dust paint.
- Power Handling - Peak W: 200
- Power Handling - Continuous W: 50
- Impedance: 4-Ohms
- Frequency response Hz: 60 ÷ 21k
- Sensitivity dB SPL: 93.5
- Woofer size mm (in.): 170 (6.7)
- Tweeter size mm (in.): 24 (0.9)
- Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.): 25 (1)
- Tweeter voice coil Ø mm (in.): 14 (0.55)
- Woofer magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Tweeter magnet: Neodymium
- Woofer cone: Water-repellent pressed paper
- Tweeter dome: PEI
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 8018823120708
- Weight: 2
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.