Hifonics BRUTUS Gamma Mono subwoofer audio amplifier delivers 2500 watts with Super D Class™ technology that features Ultra-Fi™ MOSFET outputs that are selected for both balance and output power.
- TYPE: Mono Subwoofer Car Audio Amplifier
- CATEGORY: BRUTUS Gamma BG
- CLASS: Super D Class™
- TOTAL CHANNELS: 1
- POWER: 2500 Watts
- FUSING: External
- Maximum Power : 2500 Watts
- Low Frequency Response : 30-250 Hz
- Number of Channels : 1
- Frequency Response : 10-500 Hz
- Built In Crossovers : Yes
- RMS Power Output : 1250x1 Watts
- Channel Separation : No
- Amplifier Class : D
- XP750-SE OFFER : Yes
LOW NOISE PREAMPLIFIER CIRCUIT
- Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier circuit with minimal distortion.
- Nickel-plated RCA jacks create the most effiecient High/Low Level audio connection and resist corrosion.
- Variable electronic crossovers allow for complete control of the sound.
- Control of amplifier output with on-board electronic crossover to tailor specific frequencies to speakers and subwoofers.
- Super D-Class™ designs which employ high-speed microprocessors with proprietary D/A conversion algorithms to efficiently control the current consumption. At very high listening levels, Hifonics amplifiers with Super D-Class circuitry result in lower distortion, higher current efficiencies and less heat than conventional D-Class amplifier designs.
OUTPUT DEVICE TECHNOLOGY
- Pro-Fi™ Output Device Technology: The Ultra-Fi™ MOSFET is designed for music production vs just electronics output power. It produces very musical high power with high efficiency for cooling and minimal distortion.
- Classic aluminum Hifonics design to minimize heat build up on the Ultra-Fi™ output devices.
- Simpatico Coil Design: The dual coil Pulse Width Modulated power supply keeps voltage constant through the Ultra-Fi output devices.
- High temperature impact resistant nickel plated connectors with allen head set screws which allow for secure termination of wire and creates an erosion resistant seal.
- Secure molded connection terminal for all Power, Ground and Speaker connections. Angled for ease of access while creating a clean wire mangement profile.
LED SYSTEM PROTECTION CIRCUITRY DIAGNOSTICS
- Monitor overload and speaker short protection with illuminated indicators on the amplifier end panel.
BASS REMOTE INCLUDED
- Wired Bass Remote allows adjustments to bass frequencies from the control which can be mounted anywhere in the vehicle.
- Phase 0-180°: Bass drum attack, snap requires phase between deep frequency subwoofers and upper midbass speakers.
- CTA-2006B Compliant. CTA stands for Consumer Technology Association and Hifonics has been a member for decades.
POWER @ 1 OHM (CH X WATTS)
POWER @ 2 OHMS (CH X WATTS)
POWER @ 4 OHMS (CH X WATTS)
- Variable Electronic 12dB Per Octave
VARIABLE LOW PASS CROSSOVER 12DB PER OCTAVE
TONE CONTROL/PARAMETRIC EQ
TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION (THD)
SPEAKER LEVEL AUDIO INPUTS
POWER TERMINAL 12V/GND
SPEAKER TERMINAL WIRE GAUGE
- UPC: 806576231233
- Weight: 12
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.