Axxess AXADBXH-CH1 Auto-Detect Harness for Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Mitsubishi 2004-2009
We are an Axxess authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • Auto-Detect Harness
- • Owner's Manual
This feature is found in some aftermarket car audio receivers. It allows the receiver to automatically detect and adapt to the type of wiring harness that it is connected to, allowing for a simplified installation process.
- Vehicle Make : Chrysler
- Vehicle Make : Dodge
- Vehicle Make : Jeep, Mitsubishi
- Provides accessory power (12-volt 10-amp)
- Maintains the retained accessory power (R.A.P.) feature
- Provides NAV outputs (parking brake, reverse, speed sense)
- Pre-wired AXSWC harness (AXSWC sold separately)
- Can be used in both amplified and non-amplified models
- Retains balance and fade (To retain fade in amplified models, use the AXADBX-1)
- Micro-B USB updatable
- The AXADBXH-CH1 harness is designed for, and must be used with, the AXADBX-1 or AXADBX-2 interface (sold separately). Please refer to the AXADBX-1 or AXADBX-2 for the 16-pin connector with stripped leads.
- Caliber 2007-2009
- Charger 2005-2007
- Dakota 2005-2007
- Durango 2004-2007
- Magnum 2005-2007
- Ram 2006-2008
- Ram 2500/3500 2006-2009
- Commander 2006-2007
- Compass 2007
- Grand Cherokee 2005-2007
- Patriot 2007
Note: All applications can be digitally amplified.
- UPC: 086429383634
- Weight: 1
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.