Audio Streaming, AV Input, Bluetooth, and Built-in Preset EQ Features
Audio streaming [A2DP] is an audio protocol of Bluetooth technology. This profile allows for audio to be streamed wirelessly from your compatible device, such as a Smartphone, to the source unit so you can enjoy your favorite music or streaming music service such as Pandora or Spotify, wirelessly.
The AV Input allows you to connect to the video and/or audio output of an external device so you can enjoy your audio and video contet through your system.
Allows our Bluetooth equipped source units to make wireless hands-free calls when paired with a Bluetooth equipped Smartphone. Communicate via the built in microphone on most of our units [or external microphone if provided] and listen thru your car’s speakers.
The built-in, Preset EQ allows you to chose from preset EQ curves for a variety of music styles such as Rock or POP.
ID3 TAG, Multi-Color Illunimation Option, No CD Mechanism and Pre-Amp Output Features
ID3 Tag allows the audio file to store and display additional data such as title, artist, album, track number and more.
This unit allows you to choose from multi-color illumination options for backlighting the unit.
Our units without a CD mechanism are ideal for people who take their music with them digitally. These units can play digital media files directly from SD Cards*, USB Flash drives*, and connect with external devices such as your Smartphone thru the Aux input or via Audio Streaming*. *If equipped. Features vary from model to model
This units Pre-Amp outputs let you expand your system by adding up to 3 amps and/or signal processors for your Front, rear and subwoofer channels.
- Satellite Radio Ready : No
- Subwoofer Preamp Outputs : Yes
- Built-in EQ : Yes
- DIN : 2
- Preamp Voltage : 4 volts
- Display Size : 7 Inch
- Audio/Video Inputs : 1
- Bluetooth : Yes
- Aux Input : Yes
- MP3 Playback : Yes
- WMA Playback : Yes
- HD Radio : No
- Rear USB Input : 2
- Preamp Outputs : 6
- Audio/Video Outputs : 1
- Rear View Camera Input : Yes
- Apple CarPlay : Yes
- Android Auto : Yes
- 80 Watts x 4 Max Power, RBDS Tuner, Balance/Fader and Preset built-in EQ
- No CD or DVD Player, Plays Bluetooth/USB, MP3, WAV, AVI, FM/AM
- Compatible with Audio out from Smart Phones and MP3 Players
- USB, AV, Rear Camera, Steering Wheel Control Input
- Front, Rear & Sub Pre Amp Outputs
- USB Charging, Multi Color Illumination Options
- Bluetooth Hands Free, Make and receive calls, Bluetooth Audio Streaming. Play and control music and apps like Spotify/Pandora wirelessly
- MP3 THROUGH: Bluetooth/USB
- BLUETOOTH AUDIO STREAMING: Yes
- BLUETOOTH HANDS-FREE: Yes
- PHONE BOOK ACCESS: Yes
- BLUETOOTH SUPPORTED PROFILES: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, PBAP
Inputs & Outputs
- USB PORT: Rear Cable
- IPOD INPUT: Yes
- A/V INPUT: Rear
- REAR CAMERA INPUT: Yes
- PRE-AMP OUTPUTS: Front, Rear & Sub
Performance & Controls
- TOTAL POWER OUTPUT: 320 Watts (80 Watts x 4 Ch)
- LAST POSITION MEMORY: Yes
- FULL IPOD CONTROL: Yes
- STEERING WHEEL CONTROL (*INTERFACE NOT INCLUDED): Yes
- SCREEN SIZE: 7"
- TOUCHSCREEN: Yes
- RESOLUTION: 800 x 480
- SWITCHABLE TUNER FREQUENCIES: USA, EUROPE
- TUNER PRESET: 10 FM / 10 AM
- A.M.S. ( AUTO MEMORY SEARCH): Yes
- SELECTABLE PRESET EQ: Yes
- ID3-TAG INFORMATION: Yes
- CLOCK DISPLAY: Yes
- CHASSIS TYPE: Double-DIN
- UPC: 791489128940
- Weight: 8
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.
Do you own this product?
Write a review!
Put in 20 year old ion. Mainly for mp3 and CarPlay using phone. Didn’t use any additional dash kits. Bought a wiring harness at autozone to adapt to the old Saturn harness. Sounds really good with my old speakers. Very straightforward controls