Boss Audio BE1200.1D Elite Series 1200 Watts, MINI Class-D Monoblock Power Amplifier
We are a Boss Audio authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • Monoblock, Class D, MOSFET Power Supply
- • High and Low Level Inputs,
- • Fixed High Pass Crossover, Variable Low Pass Crossover, Variable Bass Boost and Variable Subsonic Filter
- • Remote Subwoofer Control
- • Illuminated End Panel Strips 5 Years Elite Warranty
- • Dimensions: 7.8" L x 4.6" W x 1.7" H
Class D Amplifier
Class-D amps run more efficiently and generate more power using a more compact design than traditional Class A/B amps.
MOSFET Power Supply
Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistors quickly switch from full to non-conduction for high efficiency output.
Variable Low Pass Filter
Variable low-pass filter gives you control over the frequencies that pass through to the subwoofer.
Variable Subsonic Filter
Subsonic filter restricts low-frequencies below the specified setting for better subwoofer protection and performance.
- Maximum Power : 2400 Watts
- Low Frequency Response : 35-250 Hz
- Number of Channels : 1
- Built In Crossovers : Yes
- RMS Power Output : 800x1 Watts
- Channel Separation : No
- Amplifier Class : D
- XP750-SE OFFER : Yes
- MODEL 1200W High Output MONOBLOCK Amplifier
- Up to 900 W X 1 RMS @ 1 ohm
- Up to 450 W X 1 RMS @ 2 ohm
- Up to 225 W X 1 RMS @ 4 ohm
- Monoblock, Class D, MOSFET Power Supply
- High and Low Level Inputs,
- Fixed High Pass Crossover, Variable Low Pass Crossover, Variable Bass Boost and Variable Subsonic Filter
- Remote Subwoofer Control
- Illuminated End Panel Strips 5 Years Elite Warranty
- Dimensions: 7.8" L x 4.6" W x 1.7" H
- UPC: 791489125826
- Weight: 5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.