Dual DCPA901 Extra Large Capacitive Touchscreen
We are a Dual authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •Digital Media Receiver
- • Owner's Manual
Designed for Today's Digital Media Users
The Dual DCPA901 9 in. Single-Din in-Dash Digital Media Receiver will make any drive more enjoyable. This mechless aftermarket head unit is designed for today's digital media users and is Not compatible with CDs or DVDs. The car stereo includes Bluetooth and compatibility with Android Auto and Apple Carplay (when connected to USB port).
Easy to See What's Behind You
The large size of the touchscreen and the backup camera input make it easy to see what's behind you should you choose to add your own backup camera. inputs also include USB with charging, 3.5 mm aux, and a steering wheel control input.
- Subwoofer Preamp Outputs : Yes
- Built-in EQ : Yes
- DIN : 1
- Preamp Voltage : 4 volts
- Display Size : 9 Inch
- Bluetooth : Yes
- Aux Input : Yes
- MP3 Playback : Yes
- WMA Playback : Yes
- Front USB Input : 1
- Preamp Outputs : 3
- Rear View Camera Input : Yes
- Apple CarPlay : Yes
- Android Auto : Yes
- Dual DMCPA11BT Digital Media In-Dash Receiver
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 22 watts x 4 channels
- Digital LED Backlit TFT Display
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
- 9" Extra Large Capacitive Touchscreen
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/12AM presets
- Remote control included
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Playback and Audio Features:
- MP3/WMA/AAC/MP4/FLAC Playback via USB
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 6 and above - iOS 8 software
- 8-Band Graphic EQ
- Front,USB Input
- 3 Sets of 4V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Bluetooth Profiles Supported:
- HFP: Hands Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- HSP: Headset Profile enables a Bluetooth headset to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- PBAP: Phone Book Access Profile allows the car stereo to display the name of the incoming caller, as well as access the contact list of the mobile phone directly from the car stereo
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile supports basic remote control functions (play, pause, etc) via Bluetooth
- OPP: Object Push Profile for sending basic "objects" such as pictures and other virtual material
- SYNC: Synchronization Profile enables the synchronization of Personal Information Manager (PIM) items
- SPP: Serial Port Profile provides a wireless replacement for RS-232 based serial communications
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes a (external wired/built-in) microphone for clear, convenient, distortion-free talking
- Maximum communication rage: 32.8 feet (approx, line of sight)
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC ControlPRO or the Axxess ASWC-1 required and sold separately
- Dedicated Backup Camera Input: Used for universal rear view cameras with an RCA composite input.
- Rear RCA Video Output: Used for connection to separate monitors and other devices
- Rear RCA Audio/Video Input: Used for connecting video accessories such as game consoles, video cameras, etc.
- UPC: 827204117798
- Weight: 7
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.
Do you own this product?
Write a review!
The screen is big which is a plus for me since I'm into bigger screens. You can also tilt the screen forward and back. The receiver has also built-in Apple CarPlay feature which I will be using a lot. I will have to play around and be familiar with the features more. Great product so far.