Memphis Audio 0 Gauge Power Kit, ANL Fuse Holder, 250A Fuse, NO RCAs
We are a Memphis Audio authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • 17ft. 0 AWG Frosted Orange Power Wire
- • 3ft. 0 AWG Frosted Black Ground Wire
- • 17ft. 18 AWG Blue Remote Turn-On Wire
- • 17ft. Good Level 2-Channel Parallel Interconnects, Clear Jacket, Silver Molded Ends with Tooled "M" Logo
- • Nickel Plated AFS Fuse
- • (3) 8 AWG Nickel Plated Ring Terminals - 1 Orange / 2 Black Boots
- • (6) 5 Inch Black Cable Ties
- • User Manual
Amazing Sound Starts with Amazing Connection
To achieve maximum performance a system requires clean power. Memphis relies on the highest quality pure copper wire for all of our connection pieces. Don't be fooled by the competition offering inexpensive wire backed by false claims. For the ultimate performance in audio connections look no further than Memphis Connection wire. Amp kits include RCAs.
- 99.99% pure oxygen free copper wire
- CEA2015 compliant
- Super-flexible silicon based jacketing
- True American wire gauge size
- Nickel plated brass for better current transfer
- Sturdy screw-on terminals
- ANL & AFS (mini-ANL) style fuse holders
- NPBAT fits BOTH positive & negative terminals
- RVC is the perfect solution for a universal level controller
- UPC: 702588000457
- Weight: 8
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.