Axxess AXGMLN-08 Data Interface for Chevrolet/GMC 2012-2016
We are an Axxess authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • Data Interface Harness
- • Owner's Manual
This type of connection is used in car audio systems to allow the head unit to communicate with other components such as amplifiers, subwoofers, and other audio components. It typically uses a digital signal, such as a USB or Ethernet connection, to transfer audio and video data between components.
- Provides accessory power (12-volt 10-amp)
- Retains R.A.P. (retained accessory power)
- Provides NAV outputs (parking brake, reverse, and speed sense)
- Retains chimes
- Retains OnStar/OE Bluetooth
- Adjustable OnStar level
- Designed for non-amplified models, or when bypassing a factory amp
- Retains balance and fade
- AXUSB-CBL updatable (sold separately)
- Avalanche 2012-2013 (1) (2)
- Express 2013-2015 (2)
- Malibu (with single color/ monochrome display) 2013-2015 (1)
- Malibu Limited (with single color/ monochrome display) 2016 (1)
- Silverado 2500/3500 2014 (1) (2)
- Silverado 2012-2013 (1) (2)
- Suburban 2012-2014 (1) (2)
- Tahoe 2012-2014 (1) (2)
- Trax 2015-2016 (1)
- Savana 2013-2015 (2)
- Sierra 2500/3500 2014 (1) (2)
- Sierra 2012-2013 (1) (2)
- Yukon/Yukon XL 2012-2014 (1) (2)
(1) These vehicles have an amplifier option. Please reference the Service Parts Identification sticker located in the glove box for the RPO code UQ7 or Y91. If UQ7 or Y91 are present then the vehicle is equipped with an amplifier. Either use the GMOS-LAN-07 interface or bypass the amplifier.
(2) Only for models with NAV.
- UPC: 086429385041
- Weight: 1
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.