Axxess AXGMLN-09 GM LAN-29 Data Interface for Chevrolet/GMC 2014-Up
We are an Axxess authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • Data Interface
- • Owner's Manual
GM LAN-29 Data Interface
It is designed to allow the transfer of audio, video, and control signals between the vehicle and the audio system. It is an all-in-one interface that provides a single connection point for all the audio, video, and control signals.
- Provides accessory power (12-volt 10-amp)
- Retains R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power)
- Used in non-amplified systems or when replacing amplified systems
- Provides NAV outputs (parking brake, reverse, mute and speed sense)
- Pre-wired AXSWC harness (AXSWC sold separately)
- Retains OnStar®/OE Bluetooth®, chimes and balance and fade
- Adjustable gain control for chimes and OnStar® and high-level speaker input
- Can be used with extension AX-GMLAN09EXT
- Micro-B USB updatable
- Colorado 2015-Up
- Malibu 2016-Up (1)
- Silverado 1500 2014-Up
- Silverado 2500/3500 2015-Up
- Suburban 2015-Up
- Tahoe 2015-Up
- Canyon 2015-Up
- Sierra 1500 2014-Up
- Sierra 2500/3500 2015-Up
- Yukon / Yukon XL 2015-Up
Note: With Base model radio – RPO code IP1
- UPC: 086429385058
- Weight: 1
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.