Onlinecarstereo Exclusive Bundle
This exclusive package is brought to you by Onlinecarstereo. We have put together this bundle to kickstart your vehicle to the path of excellent car audio.
Radio Replacement Bundle for Chevy Silverado 2007-2013 includes the following: Alpine INE-W987HD + Metra 95-3305 + Axxess AXDIS-GMLN29
We are an authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •Alpine INE-W987HD
- •Metra 95-3305
- •Axxess AXDIS-GMLN29
- •Owner's Manual
Alpine INE-W987HD 2-DIN 7" Digital Multimedia Receiver with GPS Navigation
Alpine's INE-W987HD Navigation Receiver
Alpine's INE-W987HD navigation receiver keeps you connected with smartphone integration and audio delights galore, while its built-in navigation ensures you're always on the right path. Its improved interface lets you find the functions you want even quicker, and you can take in album artwork and maps in a flash on the stereo's 7" display. And, since it doesn't offer a disc player, it can fit into most vehicles with 4" tall dash openings.
Android Auto™/ Apple CarPlay®
The Alpine INE-W987's compatible with both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, so you and your passengers can enjoy messaging, mapping, tune selection, and much more from your smartphone without touching any screens.
Both platforms work with voice commands, which you can activate by speaking a keyword or pressing the dedicated "Voice" button on the stereo's bezel. You can get stuff done without being distracted by your phone.
Pinch-to-zoom For Faster Performance
The INE-W987HD has been redesigned to work faster than ever, making the user interface much more responsive. No matter the feature you’re looking for, you’re just one swipe away with faster scrolling and screen transitions all on a 7-inch, anti-glare touchscreen.
Navigation That Works Everywhere
Whether you’re driving in the city or taking your vehicle off-roading, you can choose between smartphone navigation, or when you lose service, the INE-W987HD’s embedded navigation to get you to your next adventure.
Advanced GPS Positioning
The INE-W987HD uses Alpine's On Point Plus Advanced GPS Positioning. This ensures that your vehicle stays accurately positioned on the map even in areas where it's difficult to receive GPS reception, such as in a tunnel or around tall buildings. OnPoint Plus simultaneously uses three technologies -- satellitelinked positioning data, gyro sensor technology (to determine the vehicle's direction) and accelerometer technology (to gauge the vehicle's speed) -- resulting in continuous coverage of the location of your vehicle.
As an additional assurance for accuracy, an optional connection to the vehicle's speed pulse signal is available.
Works with Alpine Go!
Say you're browsing your phone while at the office and you come across a great new restaurant you want to check out. You save the location on your phone's Google Maps app, but when it's time to get into your car, do you want to go through the trouble of searching for it again on your receiver? The free Alpine Go! app sends saved locations from your phone right to the INE-W987HD, so you can have all your favorite spots loaded and ready to go before you hit the road.
Metra 95-3305 General Motors vehicles Multi-Kit 99-95-2006-Up
Double DIN General Motors vehicles Multi-Kit 2006-Up
This Metra 95-3305 kit allows you to install a double-DIN (4" tall) car stereo in your vehicle's dash opening. Please enter your vehicle information or call an Advisor at 1-888-955-6000 to find out if this kit is compatible with your vehicle.
Axxess AXDIS-GMLN29 GM Data Interface with SWC 2006-Up
Retains the Factory Backup Camera
Axxess AXDIS-GMLN29 Provides accessory power (12-volt 10-amp), Retains R.A.P. (retained accessory power), Provides NAV outputs (parking brake, reverse, speed sense), Retains chimes, Retains audio controls on the steering wheel, Retains OnStar / OE Bluetooth Adjustable OnStar level, Retains the factory AUX-IN jack, Retains the factory backup camera, Retains RSE (rear seat entertainment), Retains SAT (satellite radio), Can be used in non-amplified, or analog/digital amplified models, Retains balance and fade (excluding digital amplified models),Includes an antenna adapter, Micro-B USB updatable.
Alpine INE-W987HD 2-DIN 7" Digital Multimedia Receiver with GPS Navigation, Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, SiriusXM Ready, iDatalink Maestro
- digital media receiver with AM/FM tuner (does not play CDs)
- built-in GPS navigation
- plays media loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC music files (plus high-res FLAC)
- 7" capacitive touchscreen
- Waze-ready with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
- built-in HD Radio tuner
- fits double-DIN (4" tall) dash openings
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatible
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and music streaming
- display and command of select music, navigation, and other apps with iPhone and Android
- Pandora and Spotify control with iPhone and Android
- Siri Eyes Free control with select iPhones
- smartphone mirroring with select Android devices
- HDMI/MHL cable required for viewing video content from compatible Android devices
- built-in navigation system with 3D representations of buildings, landmarks, and terrain
- maps of the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico, plus 6 million points of interest
- free lifetime HERE traffic service in metropolitan areas
- text-to-speech voice prompts announce actual road names at turns
- lane assistance and junction view
- pinch-to-zoom map interface
- Alpine Go! app sends destination from your phone to the INE-W987HD
- plays USB memory devices (see Details for full capabilities)
- 9-band parametric EQ
- front/rear independent EQ settings
- time correction
- high- and low-pass crossovers
- dual-zone A/V output
- compatible with Alpine TuneIt app for sonic profile settings and adjustments through your smartphone
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- compatible with optional Accessory Control Module, Multi-Camera Selector Interface, DVD player, and HDMI switcher
- inputs: rear USB input; rear A/V input (occupied if used with optional iDatalink Maestro module); rear-view camera input
- outputs: HDMI output; 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings, video display, and other features on this receiver (the parking brake must be connected and set, released, and set again)
- built-in amplifier (16 watts RMS CTA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- compatible with iDatalink Maestro
- retains factory features in a wide selection of vehicles
- displays engine performance data on touchscreen
- external microphone included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- RCA Preouts: 3 (4V)
- Built-in Amplifier: 50W x 4
- CTA-2006 Power Rating: 18W x 4
- 1 HDMI input and 1 HDMI output
- 3 4-Volt Pre-amp Outputs
- 1 Camera Input
Metra 95-3305 2006-Up General Motors vehicles Multi-Kit
Wiring and Antenna Connections (sold separately)
- see Vehicle Application Guide
- Antenna Adapter
- Vehicle Application Guide
- Avalanche 2007-2013
- Equinox 2007-09
- Express Van 2008-Up
- Impala 2006-2013
- Impala Limited (Fleet) 2014
- Monte Carlo 2006-07
- Tahoe 2007-2014
- Silverado 2007-2013(Excluding Classic Models)
- Silverado 2500/3500 2014
- Suburban 2007-2014
- Tahoe 2007-2014
- Traverse 2009-2012
- Captiva Sport 2012-Up
- Enclave 2008-2012
- Lucerne 2006-2011
- Acadia 2007-2012
- Savanna 2008-Up
- Sierra 2007-2013 (Excluding Classic Models)
- Sierra 2500/3500 2014
- Yukon 2007-2014
- Outlook 2007-2010
- Vue 2008-2010
Axxess AXDIS-GMLN29 GM Data Interface with SWC 2006-Up - REPLACEMENT FOR AX-GMLAN29-SWC
- Provides accessory power (12-volt 10-amp)
- Retains R.A.P. (retained accessory power)
- Provides NAV outputs (parking brake, reverse, speed sense)
- Retains chimes
- Retains audio controls on the steering wheel
- Retains OnStar / OE Bluetooth
- Adjustable OnStar level
- Retains the factory AUX-IN jack
- Retains the factory backup camera
- Retains RSE (rear seat entertainment)
- Retains SAT (satellite radio)
- Can be used in non-amplified, or analog/digital amplified models
- Retains balance and fade (excluding digital amplified models)
- Includes an antenna adapter
- Micro-B USB updatable
- Weight: 20
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.