Onlinecarstereo Exclusive Bundle
This exclusive package is brought to you by Onlinecarstereo. We have put together this bundle to kickstart your vehicle to the path of excellent car audio.
Radio Replacement Bundle for Chevy Silverado 2007-2013 includes the following: Kenwood Excelon DNX697S + Metra 95-3305
We are an authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • Kenwood Excelon DNX697S
- •Metra 95-3305
- •Axxess AXDIS-GMLN29
- •Owner's Manual
Kenwood Excelon DNX697S 2-DIN 6.8" DVD Receiver with Navigation
Safe, Smart and Comprehensive Control with Apple CarPlay™
Apple CarPlay™ is a safer way to use your iPhone in the car. Simply talk to Siri or touch the receiver’s display to get directions from Apple Maps, make phone calls, listen to voicemail, send and receive texts, and listen to music from Apple Music or your favorite 3rd party streaming services like Pandora and Spotify, all in a way that allows you to stay focused on the road. With the latest iOS version (iOS 12.0 and higher), 3rd party navigation apps like Google Maps™ and Waze™ are also supported.
Android Auto for Easy Connectivity
Android Auto was designed with safety in mind, helping you to minimize distractions and stay focused on the road. KENWOOD’s multimedia receivers combine an intuitive voice controlled interface with a large touch screen and superior sound quality, making it the perfect complement for your in-car life. You can even listen to and control music from your favorite streaming services like Pandora and Spotify. Navigate to where you need to with Google Maps or Waze.
To use Android Auto on your car display, you’ll need an Android Auto compatible vehicle or aftermarket stereo, an Android phone running Android 5.0 or higher, and the Android Auto app.
2-Way Touch Control for Android
True Mirroring allows you to display and control your smartphone on the receiver screen via USB. You can enjoy your favorite apps on a large display with impressive sound quality. Before starting True Mirroring, just install the free app “Mirroring for KENWOOD” on your smartphone and connect it to the receiver via Bluetooth as well as a USB cable.
USB Mirroring with iPhone has the following restrictions:
- •During USB mirroring on iOS device, when a call is received, USB mirroring disconnects and needs to be manually reconnected.
- • USB Mirroring is not compatible with the original Music application on the iPhone.
- • USB Mirroring is disconnected when the iPhone goes to the sleep mode.
- •Some apps may have additional restrictions.
Rear View Camera Input with Parking Guide Lines
An optional rear view camera enhances safety while backing up and monitoring behind your vehicle. Built-in, adjustable parking guidelines further add to its effectiveness.
Customizable Multi Widget Screen
You can customize your home screen by selecting four widgets. Depending on the model, widget options can include album art of current song, clock, compass, photo frame, visualizer, weather, turn-by-turn, Garmin navigation and more.
iDatalink Maestro RR
When an Automotive Data Solutions iDatalink Maestro RR is connected to a compatible KENWOOD receiver, it provides a seamless interface with factory infotainment features such as Satellite Radio, USB Media Player, Bluetooth hands-free and music streaming.
Factory driver assistance systems and cameras are also retained and work as they did originally. Parking sensor display and dynamic parking guide lines are also added in supported vehicles on the rear camera screen.
Vehicle information such as HVAC, performance information, and TPMS can also be displayed. Radar detector information can also be displayed on the screen when used with a compatible K40 or ESCORT* radar detector system. ESCORT compatible with Maestro RR2 only.
Metra 95-3305 General Motors vehicles Multi-Kit 99-95-2006-Up
Double DIN General Motors vehicles Multi-Kit 2006-Up
This Metra 95-3305 kit allows you to install a double-DIN (4" tall) car stereo in your vehicle's dash opening. Please enter your vehicle information or call an Advisor at 1-888-955-6000 to find out if this kit is compatible with your vehicle?.
Axxess AXDIS-GMLN29 GM Data Interface with SWC 2006-Up
Retains the Factory Backup Camera
Axxess AXDIS-GMLN29 Provides accessory power (12-volt 10-amp), Retains R.A.P. (retained accessory power), Provides NAV outputs (parking brake, reverse, speed sense), Retains chimes, Retains audio controls on the steering wheel, Retains OnStar / OE Bluetooth Adjustable OnStar level, Retains the factory AUX-IN jack, Retains the factory backup camera, Retains RSE (rear seat entertainment), Retains SAT (satellite radio), Can be used in non-amplified, or analog/digital amplified models, Retains balance and fade (excluding digital amplified models),Includes an antenna adapter, Micro-B USB updatable.
Kenwood Excelon DNX697S 2-DIN 6.8" DVD Receiver with Navigation, HD Radio, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Bluetooth
- DVD/CD navigation receiver
- 6.75" clear resistive touchscreen
- built-in Garmin navigation system
- plays media loaded with MP3, WMA, AAC music files, plus high-res WAV and FLAC files
- fits double-DIN (4" tall) dash openings
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- built-in HD Radio tuner
- AM/FM tuner
- compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto (wired connection)
- wired screen mirroring for iPhone and Android with "Mirroring for Kenwood" app
- music control and charging of Apple devices using the USB connections
- Pandora and Spotify control with iPhone and Android
- compatible with Kenwood Remote S smartphone app for wireless source selection through your phone
- Garmin maps of the United States, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands, plus 6 million points of interest
- 3 years of Garmin map updates included with purchase (Garmin Express software suite for PC required)
- optional traffic reports available through INRIX smartphone app — 5-year subscription included with purchase (smartphone required)
- text-to-speech voice prompts announce actual road names at turns
- lane assistance and junction view
- 3D terrain view
- plays CDs, DVDs, USB memory devices, and microSD cards (see Details for full capabilities)
- Drive EQ boosts specific frequencies to overcome road noise
- 13-band EQ
- high- and low-pass filters and 3-way crossover
- digital time alignment, space enhancer, sound realizer, sound elevation, bass boost, and loudness
- dual-zone A/V output
- supports rear-view camera adjustable parking lines (optional camera required)
- audiophile-quality sonic circuitry including gold-plated preamp outputs
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: two rear detachable USB inputs; microSD card slot; rear A/V input (mini); two camera inputs; input for Kenwood DRV-N520 Drive Recorder
- outputs: video output (RCA) with audio output (mini-jack); 6-channel preamp outputs (5-volt front, rear, sub)
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- microSD card slot for map updates
- built-in amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- compatible with iDatalink Maestro
- retains factory features in a wide selection of vehicles
- displays engine performance and other vehicle data on touchscreen
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- Navigation/DVD Receiver
- Garmin Navigation
- Inrix Traffic and Data Service
- 3-Year Garmin Map Update
- CarPlay Ready
- Android Auto Ready
- Wired Mirroring for iPhone and Android
- Dash-Cam Ready
- 4 Camera Inputs
- Rear USB
- HD Radio
- Pandora/Spotify Link for iPhone and Android
- SiriusXM Ready
- iDatalink Maestro Ready
- Front/Rear Camera Inputs
Metra 95-3305 2006-Up General Motors vehicles Multi-Kit
Wiring and Antenna Connections (sold separately)
- see Vehicle Application Guide
- Antenna Adapter
- Vehicle Application Guide
- Avalanche 2007-2013
- Equinox 2007-09
- Express Van 2008-Up
- Impala 2006-2013
- Impala Limited (Fleet) 2014
- Monte Carlo 2006-07
- Tahoe 2007-2014
- Silverado 2007-2013(Excluding Classic Models)
- Silverado 2500/3500 2014
- Suburban 2007-2014
- Tahoe 2007-2014
- Traverse 2009-2012
- Captiva Sport 2012-Up
- Enclave 2008-2012
- Lucerne 2006-2011
- Acadia 2007-2012
- Savanna 2008-Up
- Sierra 2007-2013 (Excluding Classic Models)
- Sierra 2500/3500 2014
- Yukon 2007-2014
- Outlook 2007-2010
- Vue 2008-2010
Axxess AXDIS-GMLN29 GM Data Interface with SWC 2006-Up - REPLACEMENT FOR AX-GMLAN29-SWC
- Provides accessory power (12-volt 10-amp)
- Retains R.A.P. (retained accessory power)
- Provides NAV outputs (parking brake, reverse, speed sense)
- Retains chimes
- Retains audio controls on the steering wheel
- Retains OnStar / OE Bluetooth
- Adjustable OnStar level
- Retains the factory AUX-IN jack
- Retains the factory backup camera
- Retains RSE (rear seat entertainment)
- Retains SAT (satellite radio)
- Can be used in non-amplified, or analog/digital amplified models
- Retains balance and fade (excluding digital amplified models)
- Includes an antenna adapter
- Micro-B USB updatable
- Weight: 20
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.