2-Channel Micro Full Range Class D Amplifier 100Wx2 @ 2 Ohms-13.8V – 200Wx1 @ 4 Ohms Bridged-13.8V
We are a Musway authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • 1 - P2 2-Channel Micro Full Range Class D Amplifier
- • 1 - Owner’s Manual
- • 2 - Power & Speaker Terminals
- • 1 - Mounting Hardware
Super-compact P2 Amplifier fits in one hand
The super-compact P2 amplifier fits in one hand and features 2 X 80/100 watts @ 4/2 ohms (13.8v), and is bridgeable at 200 watts X 1 @ 4 ohms (13.8v). This makes it possible to drive a medium sized subwoofer or power a high-quality stereo loudspeaker system. The P2 acts as a pure amplification module without any filter section. Only the input sensitivity can be adjusted-true to the motto- PURE AMPLIFICATION. Thanks to its very compact dimensions, the P2 can be mounted nearly anywhere in your vehicle, be it in the glove box or behind your dashboard or nearly anywhere else. It is also a perfect companion for systems incorporating MUSWAY DSP/Amps and Processors.
- • Start-Stop ready
- • Auto Turn-On
- • Input: RCA Input
- • Output: 2 x High-Level
- • Detachable Speaker and Power Connectors
- Start-Stop Ready
- Auto Turn-On
- Input: RCA Input
- Output: 2 x High-Level
- Detachable Speaker and Power Connectors
- Distortion - THD (1 kHz @ 4Ohms, 1W): -0.1 % -
- Bandwidth (-3 dB, 10W, 4Ohms): 15 Hz - 22 kHz.
- S/N ratio @ A weighted, Max. Power: 95 dB A
- Damping factor @ 1 kHz, 10W RMS, 4Ohms: > 70
- Input sensitivity: 0.5 V - 10V RMS
- Input impedance: 20 kOhms
- LOAD IMPEDANCE (MIN):
- 2CH: 2Ohms
- 1CH - Bridge: 4Ohms
- OUTPUT POWER (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC, THD=1%:
- 2CH @ 4Ohms 80w x2 .
- 2CH @ 2Ohms- 100W x 2 .
- 1CH - (Bridge) @ 4Ohms - 200 W x 1
- Operating Voltage -DC 8 -15V.
- Dimensions (H x L x W) 1.4” x 4.9” x 3.0”
- UPC: 6972502090046
- Weight: 1
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.
Do you own this product?
Write a review!
Seeing for the first time with this tiny amp, I never though that it can truly push my speakers to their limits! Wow! Really exceeded my expectations