Onlinecarstereo Exclusive Bundle
This exclusive package is brought to you by Onlinecarstereo. We have put together this bundle to kickstart your vehicle to the path of excellent car audio.
Universal Full Car Audio Package Jensen MPR2121 + (2) Crunch CS653 + Boss Elite BE10AE + Autotek AYA-1100.4 + Memphis Audio SRX1
We are an authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • Jensen MPR2121
- • (2) Crunch CS653
- • Boss Elite BE10AE
- • Autotek AYA-1100.4
- • Memphis Audio SRX1
- • Owner's Manual
Safely answer and make calls from your receiver using touchscreen icons and the included microphone. Use the Jensen j-Link Smart Remote app on an Apple or Android smartphone to control the receiver via bluetooth. Change the mode, station, song, and volume directly from your smartphone without being in the receiver's line-of-sight.
Crunch 6.5 Inch 3 way 300 watt speaker utilizing Neo Mylar Soft Dome Tweeters and Silver Alpha-Cellulose Poly Cones.
Boss Elite BE10AE
The AUTO POWER ON feature works only with high-level input. The amplifier will detect high input signals automatically. This amplifier has two different types of inputs: Low-level Input through RCA jack and High-Level Input through a four-pin modular connector. Low-level inputs provide an exceptionally clean sound from a source unit through RCA jacks. High-level inputs make your amplifier virtually adaptable to any source unit with the use of speaker outputs. Highlevel inputs should only be used when RCA outputs are not available.
Autotek Alloy with QTD Technology delivers 1100 watts and includes built-in electronic crossovers. Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier through a low voltage circuit which delivers minimal distortion through the amplification process.
Memphis Audio SRX1
Street Reference component speakers offer impressive performance and value at a wallet friendly price. If you're looking for a factory audio upgrade without breaking the bank, Street Reference components will be a perfect fit.
MPR2121 1-DIN Mechless Headunit Built-in Bluetooth technology, AM/FM, jLink Smart Remote app via Bluetooth, and RGB Custom color illumination
- Built-in Bluetooth technology with hands-free calling, music streaming, internal mic
- AM/FM Receiver with 30 Station presets (18FM/12AM)
- jLink Smart Remote app via Bluetooth (Apple®/Android™)
- Push-to-talk button to access smartphone voice assistant
- Front panel USB input with 1A charging
- Front panel 3.5mm AUX input
- 3 Pairs of RCA preamp outputs (F/R/S)
- Media playback: MP3/FLAC
- Digital media receiver, does not play CDs
- 4 Preset EQ curves (Classic, Rock, Pop, Flat)
- 12 Character LCD
- RGB Custom color illumination (over 32k combinations)
- Auto color-changing illumination (automatically rotates through all LED colors)
- RGB customization from iPlug smart app
- 200 Watts max power (50W x 4)
- Dimmer for LCD and button brightness
- Shallow mount design for easy install
CS653 CS Series 6-1/2" 150W RMS (300W Peak Power Handling) 3-way Full Range Automotive Speakers
- TWEETER DOME MATERIAL: Neo-Mylar Soft Dome Tweeter Impact Resistant Tweeter Elements
- SURROUND: UV Resistant Rubber Surround
Moisture Resistant Rubber Surround with high Mid-Bass Impact
- CONE: Silver Alpha-Cellulose Poly Cones
Produces musical midrange and bass tones while remaining light weight
- SURROUND / CONE COUPLING: High Temperature Adhesive
The cone/surround connection utilizes a high temp adhesive which assure the cone and surround do not separate in high power uses or extremes of weather
- GASKET: Textured ABS
Assures a ridged linear seal to the mounting surface
- TINSEL LEADS: Braided
Highly conductive while remain flexible during high power applications
- VOICE COIL: Pure Copper
Creates strong magnetic field with a very thin extrusion
- VOICE COIL FORMER: Kapton
Lightweight and efficiently dissipates heat
- SPIDER: Epoxy infused Natural Fiber
Natural fiber allows flexibility while the epoxy which gives strength during the manufacturing process.
- COOLING SYSTEM: Over-Coil
Air is exchanged over the voice coil through the spider
- CROSSOVER TYPE: Passive Butterworth
Smooth transition of frequencies from midrange/midbass to the tweeter element
- CROSSOVER SPECIAL: 6dB Internal
Integrated into the design to assure smooth midrange to tweeter frequency transitions
- FRAME: Anti-Resonant Stamped Steel Basket
Very strong with minimal harmonics or distortions from flex or ringing
- MOTOR: Ferrite Magnet
Creates a strong magnetic field while remaining small enough to fit nearly every application
- CONNECTORS: Spade
Use spade connectors or solder direct for the best connection
- GRILLS: Yes
Protects the speaker from accidental damage. Not used if speaker is mounted behind vehicle panel
- TWEETER MATERIAL: Neo-Mylar Soft Dome
Great sound quality and increased reliability
- TWEETER SIZE: 1 inch
Clear highs while handling plenty of power without sound harsh
- TWEETER SURROUND MATERIAL: Kapton
Lightweight and efficiently dissipates heat
- RMS POWER HANDLING(CEA426B)
- PEAK POWER HANDLING (CEA426B)
- SPEAKER IMPEDANCE
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE +/- 10DB
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE +/- 3DB
40 Hz - 22 kHz
- SENSITIVITY (1 WATT/1 METER)
- CROSSOVER POINT
- CROSSOVER SLOPE
- MOUNTING DIAMETER/CUT OUT
- OUTSIDE DIAMETER
- MOUNTING DEPTH/CHASSIS DEPTH
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS
14.88 x 8.5 x 4.13 in
37.7 x 21.5 x 10.4 cm
- PRODUCT WEIGHT
3.5 lbs (1.5kg)
BE10AE 10" 300W RMS (600W Peak Power) Single 4 Ohm Voice Coil Subwoofer Enclosure with Built-In Amplifier Featuring 10" Passive Radiator
- High Performance Voice Coil
- RCA & Speaker Level Inputs
- Phase Control
- Bass Boost
- Low Pass Filter
- Class D Topology
- Subsonic Filter
- Remote Subwoofer Control
- LED Status Indicator
- Thermal, Short and Overload Protection Circuits
AYA-1100.4 Alloy Series 40W x 4 RMS @2Ohms, 1100W Max Power Class A/B 4-Channel Car Audio Amplifier
- LOW NOISE PREAMPLIFIER CIRCUIT - Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier through a low voltage circuit which delivers minimal distortion through the amplification process.
- RCA INPUTS - Highest sound quality connection with quality RCA materials helps prevent interference and minimize distortion in the signal path.
- HIGH LEVEL INPUTS - Easily tie into OEM audio systems that do not offer RCA output to maximize after market amplifier power.
- OPERATION MODE - Mono Only
- CROSSOVER TYPE - Variable Electronic 12dB Per Octave
- ELECTRONIC EQUALIZER - Fully Adjustable 12dB Crossovers
- CLASS/TOPOLOGY - Class A/B: High sound quality circuit that allows Alloy to develop high levels of power with minimal distortion.
- OUTPUT DEVICE TECHNOLOGY- PRO-FI™ High Speed MOSFETS bring extreme power with high sound quality and minimum distortion levels.
- HEAT SINK - QTD Technology Aluminum: Quick Thermal Dispersion Technology assures additional mass in the aluminum heat sink keeps the amplifier running cool with nearly undetectable distortions during normal music listening.
- POWER SUPPLY - High energy Pulse Width Modulated Power Supply delivers power with minimal impact on the electrical system.
- OUTPUT CONNECTIONS - Nickel Plated Brass Connection with terminals allow for secure connection while resisting corrosion.
- CONNECTION TYPE - Screw Down Connectors: Easy access for hand tool allowing a quick and secure connection.
- LED SYSTEM PROTECTION CIRCUITRY DIAGNOSTICS - Monitor overload and speaker short protection with lighted indicators on the amplifier end panel.
- Class: Class A/B
- Total Channels: 4
- Power @ 1 Ohm (Ch X Watts): N/A
- Power @ 2 Ohms (Ch X Watts): 4 X 40
- Power @ 4 Ohms (Ch X Watts): 4 X 30
- Mono Bridged @ 4 Ohms (Ch X Watts): 2 x 60
- Crossover: Variable Electronic 12db Per Octave
- Tone Control/parametric Eq: Built-in Bass Control
- Bass Boost: Switchable: 0 / +6 / +12db
- Variable Voltage: .2 To 9v
- Frequency Response: 10hz-22khz
- Speaker Level Audio Inputs: Yes
- Power Terminal 12v/gnd: 4 Awg
- Speaker Terminal Wire Gauge: 12 Awg
- Fusing: 30A
SRX1 Street Reference Series 1" (40 Watts Peak Power Handling) Electrostatic Car Soft Dome Tweeters
- Lightweight foam surround
- Mylar tweeter
- Treated paper cone
- Shallow mounting depth
- Maximum Peak Power (Watts) 40
- Recommended RMS Power (Watts) 20
- Sensitivity (dB) 97
- Mounting Depth (in) Surface
- Size (in) 1
- Weight: 49
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.