Rydeen VS-95A013 Motorcycle Blind Spot Detection Kit 2-ways Sensing Radar with LED Indicators and Vibrator Under Seat for Warning (Universal)
We are a Rydeen authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • Blindspot Detection System
- • Lane Change Alert
- • Compatible with nearly any type of motorcycle
- • Easy to mount on rear of the motorcycle
- • ASTM D4329 tested for years of durability in the sun
Lane Change Alert
This is activated when the turn signals are used to make a lane change. The warning zone of the system covers left and right adjacent lanes that would not allow for a safe lane change.
- Blindspot Detection System
- Lane Change Alert
- Compatible with nearly any type of motorcycle
- Easy to mount on rear of the motorcycle
- ASTM D4329 tested for years of durability in the sun
- BSD (Blindspot Detection)
- BSD is automatically activated when the motorcycle is started
- The warning zone of the system covers left and right adjacent lanes with up to 30 ft range
- LED indicator lamps will illuminate to notify the rider of a vehicle in the motorcycle blindspots. This will increase rider awareness to surrounding traffic conditions
- The CUB BSD system complies with the ISO 17387 Type 3 system standards
- LCA (Lane Change Alert)
- LCA is activated when the turn signals are used to make a lane change
- The warning zone of the system covers left and right adjacent lanes that would not allow for a safe lane change
- LED indicator lamps will flash to notify the rider of a vehicle in the blindspots during lane change, in addition to haptic feedback to the seat to ensure confirmation of the condition. This will reduce accidents due to missed vehicles
- UPC: 811546030181
- Weight: 1
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.