Musway CSB8W 8" Subwoofer Pair
We are a Musway authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • (2) 8" Subwoofers 180W RMS
- •Owner's Manual
Allows Optimum Sound
If you are looking to upgrade the factory subwoofer from your BMW vehicle, the Musway CSB8W would be an excellent option. Specifically made for the E, F, and G models, the Musway CSB8W is an 8-inch subwoofer that can deliver the low-frequency performance you deserve.
Comes With a High-class Titanium Dome
The Musway CSB8W comes with a fiberglass cone that is known for its durability even with constant prolonged hours of use every day and still being able to bring out an accurate bass output at high volume levels. It is also equipped with a Nomex spider, allowing for a better excursion, resulting in a louder bass output.
Helps the Subwoofer to Have Improved Power Handling
With its CCAW voice coil and dual neodymium magnet, the Musway CSB8W is able to deliver an impressive sensitivity rate of 89 dB, and it also helps the subwoofer to have improved power handling, even with its small size.
Deliver an RMS power output of 180 Watts
The Musway CSB8W can deliver an RMS power output of 180 Watts and can go up to 300 Watts of peak power at a 2-ohm impedance. The 8-inch subwoofer has a frequency response of 30 to 300 Hz and a sensitivity rate of 89 dB, which means that it can surely go loud with minimal distortion and still give you an extensive low-frequency performance that you'd rarely get from this tiny size of a subwoofer.
- Diameter : 8 Inch
- Impedance : 2 Ohm
- Frequency Response : 30-300 Hz
- Peak Power Handling : 300 Watts
- RMS Power Handling : 180 Watts
- The CSB8W subwoofer is equipped with a 50 mm CCAW voice coil, which – due to its lightweight
- achieves an amazing efficiency of 89 dB / W / m. The 25 mm tweeter of the component system
- CSB4.2C comes with a high-class titanium dome and also a powerful neodymium magnet drive.
- Both ensure linear frequency response up to over 20 kHz and a fantastic treble resolution.
- All models have vehicle-specific connections for easy installation.
- 180 Watts/RMS, 300 Watts/MAX
- Impedance 2 Ohms
- Frequency Range 30 - 300 Hz
- Dual Neodymium Magnet
- 50 mm (2") Voice Coil
- Fiberglass Cone, Nomex Spider
- Installation Depth 31 mm
- Installation Opening 192 mm
- Plug+Play Connectors
- Weight: 3
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.
Do you own this product?
Write a review!
No wonder with its price. It is one of the best subwoofer in the market that I've ever heard...