MB Quart NHT2-120 Nautic Series 8" 75W RMS (150W Peak Power Handling) 4 Ohms Marine Tower Speaker With Three Sets of Speaker Grilles
We are a MB Quart authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •Two Enclosed 8" marine tower speakers with installed "B" clamp and black grilles (attached 8" bare-ended wire)
- •(2) White grilles
- •(2) "A" clamps
- •(2) Silver grilles
- •(20) Sets of rubber clamp-bushings (1.5"/1.625"/1.75"/1.875"/2"/2.125"/2.25"/2.375"/2.50"/2.625"/2.75")
- •(4) Crimp connectors
- •(2) Small MB Quart logo badges with adhesive backing
- •(2) Large MB Quart logo badges with adhesive backing
- •Quickstart/Installation guide
- •Clamp-bushing legend
- • Owner's Manual
Add Sound for Everyone on and Off Your Boat
Add sound for everyone on and off your boat! MB Quart's NHT2-120 8" full-range tower speakers serve up big audio you can count on with marine grade protection that MB Quart calls "Life Shield." They're also super-efficient, delivering maximum output without stressing your amplifier. These Nautic Series tower speakers use a UV-resistant polypropylene cone, encased in a strong, lightweight ABS enclosure that protects the speaker while also improving volume and bass response.
Titanium Compression Horn Tweeter
The 1" titanium compression horn tweeter, secured to the grille, cuts through wind, water, and engine noise to serve up awesome detail. MB Quart also builds in an impressive crossover that ensures a smooth transition from low to high frequencies to provide the most natural sound possible. These rugged towers are made for boating, with an IP67 rating for the highest dust- and moisture-resistance.
Exterior Surfaces Are Coated With Uv-resistant Paint
The exterior surfaces are coated with UV-resistant paint that stands up to the intensity of unrelenting sunlight. Inside, the crossover network is conformal-coated to protect against fresh and salt water spray, not to mention dust and sand.The package includes 11 hardware mounting options, ranging from 1-1/2" to 2-3/4". A centering ring allows the speaker to tip left or right when mounted to an arced mount. All mounting hardware is die-cast for strength and powder-coated to withstand damaging sunlight, spray, and dust.
- Diameter : 8 Inch
- Sensitivity : 92 dB
- Impedance : 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response : 30-24,000 Hz
- Peak Power Handling : 180 Watts
- Color : Black, white, Silver
- RMS Power Handling : 90 Watts
- Marine Grade Protection / IPX Rating: LIFE SHIELD - Tested to the highest marine and motorsports standards for protection against sun fade, fresh/salt water spray as well as dust and sand.
- Tweeters: 1 inch pure Titanium dome tweeter for very smooth musical response, high output with minimal required amplifier power.
- Cone Material: 8 inch Composite Poly Midrange: Water resistant composite polypropylene cone with temperature stable Butyl rubber surround mounted on a lightweight composite frame.
- Surround / Cone Coupling: Natural Butyl Rubber Surround remains musical in all weather. Does not stiffen in cold.
- Voice Coil / Former Assembly: High temperature copper voice coil. Voice coil is high temperature copper, wound on a Kapton former which allows the voice coil to handle more power while remaining light in weight.
- Spider: Water resistant, woven fiber composite spider to stabilize the cone and voice coil in all musical situations.
- Cooling System: Front and rear venting allows air passage through the spider and back plate to exchange air over the voice coil.
- Crossover: Marine Certified Crossover: Conformal Coated, Butterworth 12dB per octave crossover with PTC (Positive Thermal Coefficient) tweeter protection. Smooth transition from high to lower frequencies remain musicial and not harsh or distorted.
- Enclosure: Heavy duty injection molded ABS cast enclosure provides strength and improved bass response with increased volume while remaining very lightweight.
- Frame: Composite ABS and glass fiber add strenth to the frame without adding distortions or harmonics that can affect the tonal quality of the speaker.
- Motor: High energy Y30 strontium ferrite magnet for higher output with minimal amplifier power.
- Grills: PERSONALIZED FINISH - The Nautic compression horn speakers are finished in a hardened composite. Each speaker includes three different grills. Black, Silver and White. Many enthusiasts use the white insert to lightly sand and paint to match their personal style and vehicle.
- Hardware: Mounting hardware are Die Cast for strength and powder coated to resisted outdoor elements of sun, spray and dust. The mounting system between the pipe mount and the tower enclosure has an internal steel mounting plate for additional strength. Eleven mounting hardware options from 1.5" to 2.75” included. Centering ring allows the speakers to tip left/right when mounted to an arced mount.
- Additional Features: Coincident Mounted Compression Horn: Overall volume is improved as much as +5dB over conventional speakers, Wavelength Transparent Acoustic Lens improves midrange frequencies through the cone.
- 8" marine/off-road tower speakers (pair)
- black/white/silver grilles included
- heavy-duty ABS cast enclosure
- powder-coated die-cast mounts
- 11 mounting options fit a variety of towers and roll bars
- polypropylene woofer with rubber surround
- 1" titanium high-compression tweeter
- water-resistant fiber spider
- IP67 certified for marine or off-road use
- lightweight composite frame
- UV- and salt water-resistant
- power rating: 75 watts RMS (150 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 30-24,000 Hz
- impedance: 4 ohms
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- warranty: 1 year
- UPC: 8905537021237
- Weight: 6
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.