Many people mistakenly believe that an oval speaker cannot perform as well as a round one, leading to many instances of 5.25-inch speakers being installed into 5 x 7-inch openings.
JL Audio's engineers have put in the time and effort to create fantastic-sounding speakers that drop into oval openings and deliver equivalent performance to our 6.5-inch (165 mm) round speaker systems... guaranteed. So, don't make the mistake of losing cone area and efficiency by stepping down to a smaller round speaker... these ovals rock.
In the C5-570x coaxials, the smoothness and transparency of a high-end silk dome tweeter combines with top-flight woofer performance to create a loudspeaker system with exceptional refinement and dynamic capability. The C5-570x system features 5 x 7 / 6 x 8-inch (130 mm) woofers with die-cast alloy baskets and Kurt Müller cones and suspensions.
The woofer benefits from JL Audio's vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems. Tweeters are coaxially mounted and built with 0.75-inch silk dome diaphragms that deliver smooth, extended response, on and off axis. The small size of the C5 tweeter minimizes tweeter protrusion, allowing C5 coaxials to easily fit behind most factory speaker grilles. C5 crossover networks are compact and built with premium component parts, including Mylar® capacitors and segmented air-core inductors. Four levels of tweeter attenuation are provided, as well as three levels of mid-range presence adjustment, for twelve possible voicing combinations!
- 5" x 7" / 6" x 8" Evolution C5 Series 2-way Coaxial Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 450 watts per set / 225 watts per channel
- RMS: 150 watts per set / 75 watts per channel
- Woofer Dimensions:
- Top-mount depth: 2.45 "
- Frame Outer Diameter: 5.47" x 7.68"
- Crossover Dimensions:
- Width: 3.36"
- Height: 1.44"
- Depth: 4.72"
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Efficiency: 90.5 dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter
- Frequency Response: 48 Hz - 25 KHz ± 3 dB
- Recommended Power Range: 25 - 150 watts per channel
- Mineral-Filled Polypropylene Cone
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- Cast Alloy Frame/Basket
- Elevated Frame Cooling
- Ferrite Woofer Magnet
- 1.00" Voice Coil on Kapton® Former
- Low-Profile, Symmetrical Roll Spider
- Dynamic Motor Analysis (DMA) Optimized Motor
- 0.75" Silk Soft Dome Tweeter
- Ferrofluid Cooling/Damping Neodymium Tweeter Magnet
- 2-way Crossover Network w/ 2nd Order Low-Pass and 2nd Order High-Pass Circuit
- Premium Mylar® Capacitors w/ Air-Core Inductors
- 4-Position Adjustable Tweeter Output Level
- 3-position Mid-range Presence Control
- Polyswitch Tweeter Protection
- 2-way 5"x7" speakers (pair)
- fits 6"x8" openings
- mineral-filled polypropylene woofer
- butyl rubber surround
- cast alloy frame with Elevated Frame Cooling
- 3/4" silk dome tweeter
- 2-way external crossover network with 4-position tweeter level and 3-position midrange control
- 4-ohm impedance
- power range: 25-75 watts RMS (225 wattts peak)
- frequency response: 48-25,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 90.5 dB
- depth: 2-1/2"
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440991032
- Weight: 7
- Sku: 99103
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dogg From USA
| In love with the JL quality of the product there name tells the whole story def pioneers thank you
Tony baldini From indiana
|I have the 5x7 C5-570X with crossover installed in my 2013 CVO Road King saddle bag lids. I replaced the stock speaker with focal 5x7 and then replaced those with the JL 5x7. The JL seem to have a better overall sound, also louder with more clarity, it's hard to get the sound quality you wou like on a motorcycle goin 65mph, but I am pleased with my purchase. It is hard to rate this speaker on the scale above as I didn't test any other, I like the JL quality and there name speaks for themselves, thank you