The silk dome tweeter is prized by audiophiles for delivering realistic, non-fatiguing, high-frequency performance.
The C5 component tweeters are built with 0.75-inch silk dome diaphragms that deliver smooth, extended response, on and off axis. Flush-mounting and surface-mounting fixtures are included to fit a wide variety of installation needs. The flush-mount fixtures feature our RSR (Ratcheting Swivel Rotation) mechanism to allow precise tweeter aiming after installation. Inline 12 dB / octave high-pass filters with tweeter protectors are included with this kit.
The C5-075ct is designed to operate above 5 kHz with a minimum high-pass slope of 12 dB / octave.
- 3/4" C5 Dome Tweeters
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 450 watts per pair / 225 watts each
- RMS: 150 watts per pair / 75 watts each
- 0.75" Silk dome tweeter
- Ferrofluid cooling and damping, neodymium magnet
- 4 ohms impedance
- 25mm voice coil
- Ferrite magnet structure
- Low-profile, symmetrical roll spider
- 4-position adjustable tweeter output level
- Mineral-filled polypropylene cone woofer
- Butyl rubber surround
- 3/4" ferrofluid-cooled silk domes
- flush- and surface-mount hardware included
- in-line high-pass filters included (6 dB/octave)
- power handling: 2-50 watts RMS (125 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 4,000-25,000 Hz
- impedance: 4 ohms
- sensitivity: 89 dB (92 dB at 2.83V)
- flush-mount depth: 9/16"
- UPC: 699440991063
- Weight: 2
- Sku: 99106
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
BOB HALL From ARIZONA
|YOU CAN MOUNT THEM ANYWHERE AND ANYWAY VERY EASILY AND THEY SOUND GREAT! PLUS THEY HANDLE HIGH WATTAGE
Scott From Bakersfield, CA
|I have them installed in the molding by the front window of my f-150. The shop that installed them said there was not enough room but i convinced them that they would fit and to try it. Plenty of room to flush mount becouse these are very small :) Sound stage is awesome!!!!! Running off of my Kenwood DVD head unit. The silk dome is very smooth and detailed.