Dynamat 13100 Dynatape - Aluminum Tape with Release Liner
We are a Dynamat authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •Finishing tape
- • User's Manual
Dynamat Dynatape Lets You Finish Your Soundproofing Projects
Dynamat DynaTape lets you finish your soundproofing projects with a clean look. You can use this 1.5"-wide aluminum tape to seal seams between sheets of Dynamat or to fill gaps between your vehicle's body panels. Use DynaTape to secure wiring that's routed through your car, giving your installation a professional look while reinforcing its noise-damping properties.
- Give your project a complete, professional look every time with DynaTape from Dynamat.
- DynaTape is actually a 2 mil high performance aluminum finishing tape for use in sealing seams between sheets of Dynamat (sold separately) or to fill gaps between your vehicle's body panels.
- This handy tape also can be used to secure wiring that's routed through your vehicle, giving your installation a professional look while reinforcing its noise damping properties.
- DynaTape features an easy-to-apply transparent, pressure-sensitive acrylic peal-and-stick adhesive and comes in a 30-foot roll to help complete the job, big or small.
- Contents: 1.5" x 30 ft. x 002" (38.1 mm x 9.144 m x 0.0508 mm)
- UPC: 769103131003
- Weight: 1
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.