Onlinecarstereo has been a long time authorized retailer of Lanzar products. We strive to achieve total customer satisfaction and on-time delivery for your orders. We source our items from accredited dealers so you know you are receiving authentic and original manufacturer equipment with the necessary warranties.
- Maximum Power : 800 Watts
- Low Frequency Response : 40-250 Hz
- High Frequency Response : 40-250 Hz
- Number of Channels : 2
- Frequency Response : 15-30000 Hz
- Built In Crossovers : Yes
- RMS Power Output : 400x2 Watts
- Channel Separation : Yes
- Amplifier Class : A/B
- Fuse Rating : 20x2 A
- 400W x 2 Output at 4 Ohms
- 800W x 1 Bridged Output at 2 Ohms
- 2 Ohm Stable
- MOSFET Power Supply
- Variable Hi-Pass : 40 Hz-250 Hz
- Variable Low-Pass : 40 Hz-250 Hz
- Variable Input Level (Gain) Control : 6V-200mV
- Bass Boost Switch:0-18dB
- Thermal / Overload / Short Circuit Protection
- Soft Turn On/Off
- Power & Protection LED Indicator
- Low Level RCA Input : 10K Ohms
- Line Level RCA Output
- Frequency Response : 15 Hz-30K Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >95dB
- THD:0.1 %
- 2x20 Amp Maxi Type Fuse
- Slim Size Amplifier Design For Easy Installation
- Dimensions: 10.63''W x 1.78''H x 7.48''L
- Sold as: Unit
- Weight: 6.55 lbs.
- UPC: 068888897006
- Weight: 6.55
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.
Do you own this product?
Write a review!
This amp is just what it is. It's a good value for some upgraded power to a factory system. But if you are looking for anything close to 800 watts, look somewhere else. At best this amp is about 300-500 watts and even then it's not without some distortion. It's good if you are not looking to get loud with bass or putting some components on it. I would recommend that buyers should shop around more before looking at this amp.
not so bad of a product. i have it powering 2 12" audiopipes in the vented box it came with. does not sound bad at all. see for yourself here ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7FicyFxGWo
This amp is a pretty good deal for the money.. Works better at low power levels I found a lot of distortion when cranked all the way and more on 18+Db. Had it hooked to a cheap speaker also so that may have been the cause of distortion. But it worked good for my application and priced great
Having a hard time with this amp. no where near the ratings on website, and when i got the amp the booklet has it listed at 35w @4 oms 800w bridged but i keeps going into protect mode save your money look else where!!!