Powerzone (PZ) Series is a new line of amplifiers from Crunch. With it's mdoern and sleek design, it is eye-catching but don;t be fooled with just the deisng alone, the Powerzone amps are great for parties while parked or tailgating due to its Quick Thermal Dispersion technology that ensures production of a huge sound while keeping it cool.
The PZ-1520.2 is equipped with a 2 channel at 1500 watts that allows either stereo or mono configuration. With its MOSFET power supply, the PZ-1520.2 can be powered efficiently without using much power from your vehicle. This is truly a starter amp for car sound enthusiast.
Onlinecarstereo is an accredited and authorized retailer of Crunch products. We source our inventory straight from the manufacturer so you know you are getting original Crunch merchendise. We always strive to provide the cheapest price online and 100% customer satisfaction and after market service.
- Class-A/B 2 ohm Stable 2-Channel Amplifier
- 4 ohms: 375 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 750 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 1500 watts x 1 chan.
- Total power output: 1500 watts
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- 2 or Mono channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Frequency Response: 10 - 45000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <.05%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90 dB
- Variable high-pass filter: 60 - 1200Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable low-pass filter: 30 - 250Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +9 dB bass boost
- Fuse Rating: 30A x 2
- UPC: 806576227731
- Weight: 8
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.