- Diameter : 5x7 Inch
- Impedance : 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response : 60-20000 Hz
- Peak Power Handling : 440 Watts
- Design : 3 Way
- Top Mount Depth : 2 Inches
- Bottom Mount Depth : 2.09 Inches
- RMS Power Handling : 220 Watts
The MX573 are a 5” x 7” coaxial speakers that provide up to 440 watts of three-way sound, thanks to the robust 15 oz. magnet structure. The high-quality injection cones and non-fatiguing butyl rubber surround provide a strong foundation and these speakers achieves a fuller range sound because it's equipped with 1” high-temperature aluminum voice coils for a booming low-end, 2” titanium cone midranges for rich mids, and super piezo tweeters for sweet highs. It's all housed in a glossy black coated steel basket that looks great and fits most OEM locations. 4 Ohm impedance. Includes custom wire-mesh grills, wires, and installation hardware.
- Tweeter: Super Piezo Tweeter
- Standard 5''x7'' Size Fits OEM Locations
- Voice Coil 1'' High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil
- Sold as : Pair
- Frequency Response: 60-20KHz
- Power Handling: 220 Watts RMS / 440 Watts Peak
- Cone High Quality Injection Cone
- Magnet Structure 15 Oz
- Mounting Depth: 2.09''
- Basket Glossy Black Coated Steel Basket
- Includes Custom Wire-Mesh Grills, Wires and Installation Hardware
- Surround Non-Fatiguing Butyl Rubber Surround
- Titanium Cone Midrange 2''
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- UPC: 068888899642
- Weight: 4.34
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.
Do you own this product?
Write a review!
For the price, tough to beat. Awesome clarity with mids and highs. Fit perfectly in my 2008 Ranger rear spots. Bass was mediocre, but only pushed by 15W RMS. With a sub, these filled my cab with clear sound. Would buy again.