Onlinecarstereo has been a long time authorized retailer of Pyle products. We strive to achieve total customer satisfaction and on-time delivery for your orders. We source our items from accredited dealers so you know you are receiving authentic and original manufacturer equipment with the necessary warranties.
- One Pair 6'' X 9'' Four-Way Quadriaxial Speaker Systems
- Power Handling: 200 Watts Rms / 400 Watts Max
- Non-fatiguing Butyl Rubber Surround
- 1.25'' High Temperature ASV Voice Coil
- Standard 6'' X 9'' Size Fits OEM Locations
- Blue Poly Injection Cone
- 50 Oz Magnet Structure
- 1-1/2'' Film Dome Midrange
- 1'' Film Dome Tweeter
- 3/4'' Piezo Tweeter
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 92 Db
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20Khz
- Includes Grills Wires And Mounting Hardware
- Mounting Depth: 3.65''
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 068888721103
- Weight: 11
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mark From MA
|These speakers are fantastic. I had a pair in my 76 monte powered by a 55 watt JVC stereo deck. They sound so clean at all ranges, but i am especially a fan of the crisp high range quality.
Dirk McGirk From NC
|I bought these speakers because my 01 Cavalier's factory 6 x 9s were blown. I power them with a cheap 50 x 4 watt Dual deck from Walmart. I am blown away with the sound coming from these speakers. Deep bass, crisp highs, but the mid range is a bit harsh. A deck with a better EQ would clear that right up. These things would sound unbelievable with the 100 watt RMS! I challenge anyone to find a better speaker for this price.