AudioControl 2-Channel Trunk-mount Equalizer with Crossover
We are a AudioControl authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • EQX
- • Power and Speaker Connector
- • Manual
- • Warranty
Programmable Frequency Match (PFM)
An impressive update of the first serious car equalizer/crossover. Thirteen-band dual bandwidth equalization plus Programmable Frequency Match (PFM) filter. Steep 24 dB/octave slope 2-way Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover easily lets you control a subwoofer for high-impact bass. Accepts speaker level inputs for easy OEM integration.
- Low Frequency Response : 31.5 Hz
- High Frequency Response : 16000 Hz
- Number Of Bands : 13
- Number of Channels : 2
- Output Voltage : 9.5 Volts
- Stereo Equalization with Crossover
- 6 Band, 1/2 Octave Bass EQ
- 7 Band, Octave Equalizer
- Two-way 24 dB/Octave Linkwitz-Riley Crossover
- Programmable Frequency Match (PFM) Subsonic Filter
- Line and Speaker Level Inputs
- Balanced Inputs
- Input and Output Level Matching Controls
- Preamp Inputs: 1 (2 channels)
- Input Gain: ±18dB
- Speaker Level Inputs: 1 (2 channels)
- Preamp Outputs: 1 (2 channels)
- Maximum Output Level: 7.5Vrms
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-20kHz ±1 dB
- Signal to Noise: 110dB at full output
- Crossover Type: 24dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley
- Power Supply: Variable Isolation Transformer Switching Supply
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 2A
- Dimensions: 8.9″W x 6.9″D x 1.25″H
- UPC: 855814005822
- Weight: 6
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.