Rockford Fosgate P1 12" are the first in a family of world famous subwoofers called THE PUNCH. During their inception in the 1980’s, they quickly became THE WOOFER OF CHOICE for fanatic car audio systems, with a continued tradition today. Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cones deliver bass impact you can feel, and our VAST technology increases surface cone area up to 25%. Best in standard sealed and vented enclosures. Includes soft touch ABS tri trim ring.
Rockford Fosgate is considered the best in car audio in terms of quality, sound and affordability. Onlinecarstereo.com is an authorized retailer of Rockford Fosgate products.
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Soft touch ABS trim ring with optional grille
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.0" (51.6mm)
- Speaker Connector: Dual 10 AWG compression
- Fs (Hz): 25
- Qts: 0.48
- Vas (Liters): 88.3
- Sd (cm2):
- SPL (dB @ 1w/1m): 85.8
- Xmax (mm): 7
- Woofer Displacement: 13.6
- Cutout Diameter: 11.25"
- Mounting Depth: 6.0"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687332617
- Weight: 25
- Sku: 11P1S412
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jeff W. From Tennessee
This is what Rockford Fosgate is all about- lineage of heavy weight champs. I have mine in a 1 cu ft sealed box for listening to metal, metal, and metal. It's hooked to Fosgate's Prime 250-1 mono amp in my extended cab Ranger. It's way cleaner than I expected; I've had plenty of JL, Excelon, MTX, and Bazooka but you can count me as a Fosgate faithful now. Dollar for dollar you won't find another sub that comes close.