Rockford Fosgate P1 15" are the first in a family of world famous subwoofers called THE PUNCH. During their inception in the 1980’s, they quickly became THE WOOFER OF CHOICE for fanatic car audio systems, with a continued tradition today. Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cones deliver bass impact you can feel, and our VAST technology increases surface cone area up to 25%. Best in standard sealed and vented enclosures. Includes soft touch ABS tri trim ring.
Rockford Fosgate is considered the best in car audio in terms of quality, sound and affordability. Onlinecarstereo.com is an authorized retailer of Rockford Fosgate products.
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Soft touch ABS trim ring with optional grille
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.0"
- Speaker Connector: Dual 10 AWG compression
- Fs (Hz): 23
- Qts: 0.52
- Vas (Liters): 191.5
- SPL (dB @ 1w/1m): 87.6
- Woofer Displacement: 0.060 cu. ft.
- Cutout Diameter: 13.94"
- Mounting Depth: 6.98"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687332631
- Weight: 18
- Sku: 11P1S415
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Chris From Jordan, MN
Bought a while back now, and am very impressed, rockford fosgate makes the best subs on the dollar. The cones made from a kevlar base, and with heavy duty rubber surrounds, THESE THINGS WILL NOT BLOW! Bottom octave is more than enough with just one of these, and the dynamics you can feel across the room, or in your seat. For the loudest, punchiest, deepest bass for 80 bucks, look no further.