The Power Series T1D215 Dual 2-Ohm subwoofer builds on innovative new Rockford Fosgate technologies. These bad boys have patented VAST technology that increases surface cone area up to 25%. The new FlexFit basket not only looks the part but it provides extreme flexibility for extreme installations.
Rockford Fosgate is considered the best in car audio in terms of quality, sound and affordability. Onlinecarstereo.com has been a long time authorized retailer of Rockford Fosgate products. We always give the best prices among our competitors and shipping will always be on time.
- Anodized aluminum heat sinking dust cap
- Anodized aluminum voice coil former / copper clad aluminum wire
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- Optimized and matched magnetic and complicance geometry
- Optimized pole piece and spider venting
- Periodic-stitched fatigue resistant tinsel lead wire
- Proprietary 8 AWG insulated allmetal input spring terminal connection
- Rigid die-cast aluminum basket
- Symmetrical dual progressive roll tear resistant poly-cotton spiders
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687328955
- Weight: 52.35
- Sku: 11T1D215
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
bill money From jville NC
got this hooked up in a 2002 blazer 4 door. 1500 hifi cheap but effective. 800 kinetic in the back. 3.5 cubes HO box. makes the windsheild wipers dance a little bit. next the big three and a MECHMAN HO alt
Jay From Ontario
I had this sub turned up and it was bumpin hard, almost too loud. Then I went to the back of my vehicle where is was and the sub was barely moving! so I turned up the gain on my amp and was amazed. It's really powerfull. now I wish I had more than an 1800 watt kenwood amp. very happy with this sub!