This potent monoblock amplifier employs our high-speed NexD™ switching design to achieve unprecedented efficiency and amazing power output in a very compact chassis. Don't let the small size fool you, though... this amplifier is capable of serious subwoofer power, delivering a full 600 W of continuous power into a 2 Ω load (14.4V, 1% THD).
- M Series Monoblock Class D Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating (14.4V):
- 4 ohms: 400 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power Rating (12.5V):
- 4 ohms: 300 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- Unregulated MOSFET switching type power supply
- NexD Ultra-High Speed Class D topology
- Remote bass level input (JL Audio HD-RLC required and sold separately)
- LED power (green) and protect (red/yellow) indicators
- Input sensitivity: 100mV - 4V
- Variable low-pass filter: 50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave or 24 dB/octave
- Infrasonic Filter (30 Hz, 24dB/octave Butterworth)
- Damping factor: >1,000 @ 4 ohms / 50Hz
- Frequency response: 7-500 Hz
- Dimensions: 8-1/2"L x 7-1/16"W x 2-1/16"H
- 4-gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits when purchased together with this amplifier.
- State-of-the-art microelectronic components
- Mono channel operation
- Advanced Thermal Rollback System completely eliminates annoying thermal shut-down events
- Studio-grade signal processing with fully variable crossover filters
- Extruded aluminum alloy system setting security cover
- Total amplifier efficiencies exceeding 80%
- Noise-killing, highly flexible differential-balanced inputs
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- Defeatable low-pass and infrasonic crossover filters
- Dual speaker terminals simplify speaker installation
- 3-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty compact unitary cast alloy heat sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Silver-plated RCA level inputs
- Silver-plated screw terminals
- mono marine amplifier
- 400 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- Class-D design
- white and gray powder-coat finishes, gasketed control cover, and stainless steel hardware
- variable low-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 12 or 24 dB per octave)
- subsonic filter (30 Hz)
- optional remote level control
- preamp-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-1/2"W x 2-1/16"H x 7-1/8"D
- UPC: 699440982733
- Weight: 5
- Sku: 98273
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 2 Years Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
JASON From USA
| it doesn't get better than this nothing more to ask in a stereo
jabo From sc
wow...this lil thing packs a punch
hooked it to 2 1242d alpine subs on a pontoon....absolutely amazing for its size.