The T1000-4ad combines sound quality characteristics of Class A designs with efficiency of a Class D in one remarkable package. Superior sound quality is possible through the implementation dynamic switching frequency control. The addition of Constant Power circuitry produces optimized output at a range of impedances. Rockford Fosgate created Class BD for brute power to run low frequency subwoofers, and now Class-ad offers high fidelity in a full-range configuration.
- 250W RMS x 4 @ 4-Ohms
- 250W RMS x 4 @ 2-Ohms
- 250W RMS x 4 @ 1-Ohm
- 500W RMS x 2 [Bridged] @ 4-Ohms
- 500W RMS x 2 [Bridged] @ 2-Ohms
- Class A/D technology allows the amplifier to produce more power with less current draw from the vehicle charging system.
- 2/4 channel switching technology
- 24dB/octave crossover
- 4 Gauge power/ground terminals
- Audiophile grade speaker connections
- MOSFET output stage
- MOSFET power supply
- RCA pass-thru
- Efficiency (average): 84.1% @ 4-Ohm Full Power, 81.6% @ 2-Ohm Full Power, 81.0% @ 1-Ohm Full Power
- Crossover Controls: HP & LP 50Hz-500Hz @ 24dB/octave Butterworth
- Convection cooling (Fans)
- Visual Indicators
- Power (Blue LED)
- Thermal (Red LED)
- Protect (Yellow LED)
- Class A/D Circuit Topology
- Frequency Response 20Hz to 20kHz +/-1dB
- Bass Remote Optional
- UPC: 780687329976
- Weight: 13.5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Eduard From 100-12 197st
Parks From MN
Great Unit, hooked up 2 pairs of Rocford Fosgate speakers (front and back). Solid and heavy unit. Not cheap but delivers amazing sound. One warning...make sure the speakers you hook up can handle the power from this Beast. Or you will be buying new speakers.