The M700/5 is ideal for a complete audiophile-grade, subwoofer + four satellite system, and it fits comfortably in just about any boat's weather-tight compartments. With this incredible little amplifier, you can drive two pairs of quality component speaker systems with plenty of clean power (75 W x 4 @ 4 Ω), while also delivering a stout 300 W of power to a subwoofer system. The breakthrough that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD™ switching design.
The M700/5 includes a 12 dB / octave high-pass filter for one main channel pair, a 12 dB octave high-pass or bandpass filter for the other main channel pair, plus a variable slope low-pass filter for its subwoofer channel. All three filters offer continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz. This amplifier's filters can also be configured as a true 3-way crossover, with a low-pass filter for the subwoofer channel, a bandpass filter on Ch. 3 & 4, and a high-pass filter on Ch. 1 & 2. An "x10" multiplier switch on the Ch. 1 & 2 high-pass filter allows its cutoff frequency to be adjusted from 50-500 Hz or 500-5000 Hz. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), the amplifier's subwoofer channel level or overall level can be directly controlled from a remote location.
This marine amplifier features white and gray powder-coat finishes, a gasketed cover for the controls and stainless steel hardware for durability in the marine environment.
- 5-Channel Class D M-Series Marine Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating @ 14.4V:
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan. + 180 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan. + 300 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 8 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 200 watts x 2 chan.
- RMS Power Rating @ 12.5V:
- 4 ohms: 60 watts x 4 chan. + 180 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 90 watts x 4 chan. + 300 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 8 ohms: 120 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 180 watts x 2 chan.
- 5-channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- Pass-Through preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- Advanced Rollback Protection circuitry for advanced thermal and low-impedance protection
- Differential inputs reduce unwanted noise
- Speaker output connections accept up to 8 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections accept up to 4 AWG wire
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Variable High-Pass Filter (50-5000 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable Low-Pass Filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Main Channels): >104 dB
- Frequency Response (Main Channels): 12-22,000 Hz
- Frequency Response (Subwoofer Channels): 10-1000 Hz
- Input Range: 100mV - 4V RMS
- Damping Factor: >150 @ 4 ohm, >75 @ 2 ohm
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): <1%
- Dimensions: 10-1/4"L x 7-1/16"W x 2-1/16"H
- 4-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website (SonicElectronix.com) when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Unregulated MOSFET switching type power supply
- NexD Class D Technology reduces distortion and delivers superior efficiency
- Remote bass level input (JL Audio HD-RLC required and sold separately)
- Fully variable 12dB/octave filters with filter frequency selection controls
- Two stereo pairs (RCA-Type Jacks)
- 5-channel marine amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms + 180 watts RMS at 4 ohms
- 100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms + 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- Class-D design
- white and gray powder-coat finishes, gasketed control cover, and stainless steel hardware
- variable high-pass filter on front channels (50-5000 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- variable high- or bandpass filters on rear channel (50-500 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- low-pass filter on subwoofer channel (50-500 Hz, 12 or 24 dB per octave)
- optional remote level control
- preamp-level inputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 10-1/4"W x 2-1/16"H x 7-1/8"D
- UPC: 699440982740
- Weight: 7
- Sku: 98274
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
tim From USA
| so satisfying and recommended go for it
MARLON From USA
|SOUND CLARITY IS BEYOND IMAGINATION PERFECT