The Prime M750-1D amplifier is a 750 Watt mono high efficiency Class-D amplifier specifically designed for Marine and Powersport applications. The amplifier features a Marine grade PC Board, and the Class-D circuit topology is so efficient, it consumes much less current from your charging system over traditional Class-A/B amplifiers.
- Maximum Power : 769 Watts
- Low Frequency Response : 20 Hz
- High Frequency Response : 250 Hz
- Number of Channels : 1
- Frequency Response : 20-250 Hz
- Built In Crossovers : Yes
- RMS Power Output : 750 Watts
- Channel Separation : Yes
- RMS Power Range : 250-750 Watts
- Amplifier Class : D
The M750-1D is a 750 Watt mono high efficiency Class-D marine amp featuring a Marine grade PC Board, on-board Punch EQ, infrasonic filter, variable crossover and tri-state protection circuits.
- Marine grade two part epoxy coating on circuit boards
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- Infrasonic filter
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz
- Remote PLC (Punch Level Control)
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- Real time output and power supply thermal sensing
- Cast aluminum heat sink
- Top mounted controls
- 4 Gauge power/ground connectors
- MOSFET power supply
- Short circuit protection
- Muted turn on
- UPC: 780687340827
- Weight: 5.5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.