- New technology that allows better communication with the vehicle
- Now updatable with a micro "B" connector (Metra update cable part number USB-MINI-CAB)
- New LED with dual colors to make it easier to read the diagnostic feedback
- Works with the 2013 Nissan Altima sedan
- The fastest and easiest way to retain steering wheel controls when installing an aftermarket stereo
- Does not require any programming
- The ASWC-1 programs itself to the the components it is being installed with
- Automatically detects the vehicles OEM interface and will program itself to it
- Automatically detects the aftermarket radio and sets the steering wheel control functions
- Compatible with many popular aftermarket receivers
- Car stereo requires a wired steering wheel remote input
- Can be manually programmed to function the way that the user wants the device to function
- Simple installation
- UPC: 086429275472
- Weight: 0.65
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.
Do you own this product? Write a review
David Wright From 27629 hwy 78 carbon hill al 35549
|The Axxess ASWC-1 quit working in less than 2 months of installing it in the car. It was installed in a 2012 Honda civic and worked fine for a little over a month. the radio was a clarion nx702. I was very disappointed with the product.