Five channel Nautic Marine audio amplifier with onboard electronic crossover, bass boost and adjustable input sensitivity. Allow for four channel full range operation and dedicated subwoofer channel.
- CIRCUIT TOPOLOGY Class A/B
- VOLTAGE GAIN 0.2V~6.0V
- SIGNAL TO NOISE >93dB
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 10Hz-45kHz
- CROSSOVER TYPE Electronic 12dB Per Octave
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY RANGE CH1 & CH2 Hi Pass 50Hz - 4kHz
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY RANGE CH3 & CH4 Hi Pass 250Hz - 4Khz
- Low Pass 40Hz-250Hz TONE CONTROL
- Bass EQ [email protected]
- SUBSONIC FILTER N/A
- Product Highlights:
- POWER @ 1-OHM N/A
- POWER @ 2-OHMS 4 x 90 + 1 x 350 watts
- POWER @ 4-OHMS 4 x 60 + 1 x 200 watts
- MONO BRIDGED @ 4-OHMS 2 x 180 watts
- TOTAL CHANNELS 5
- AUDIO INPUTS RCA
- AUDIO OUTPUTS Full Range RCA
- WIRE GAUGE 12V/GND 4-GA
- WIRE GAUGE SPEAKERS 10-GA
- FUSING 50 Amps x2
- WEIGHT 10.8 lbs (4.8 kilos)
- DIMENSIONS 17.9" x 9.4" x 2.2" (45.4 x 23.8 x 5.5cm)
- UPC: 806576221890
- Weight: 12
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
chris From pittsburg
Plenty of clean power. I used it loaded up playing 8 6.5s and a jl marine 10. Sounded great. Really surprised me for the money. I have been doing audio for around 15 years and usually if it is this cheap its junk. Not the case here. Worked great. Bit large size wise.
Gabriel guzman From New Caney, Tx
|Thus amp is really nice. Sounds good. Pushing Kenwood 6 1/2 and Wet Sounds 6x9. Overall good amp.