Five channel Nautic Marine audio amplifier with onboard electronic crossover, bass boost and adjustable input sensitivity. Allow for four channel full range operation and dedicated subwoofer channel.
- CIRCUIT TOPOLOGY Class A/B
- VOLTAGE GAIN 0.2V~6.0V
- SIGNAL TO NOISE >93dB
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 10Hz-45kHz
- CROSSOVER TYPE Electronic 12dB Per Octave
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY RANGE CH1 & CH2 Hi Pass 50Hz - 4kHz
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY RANGE CH3 & CH4 Hi Pass 250Hz - 4Khz
- Low Pass 40Hz-250Hz TONE CONTROL
- Bass EQ [email protected]
- SUBSONIC FILTER N/A
- Maximum Power : 710 Watts
- Number of Channels : 5
- RMS Power Output : 350 Watts
- Channel Separation : Yes
- Amplifier Class : A/B
- Fuse Rating : 50 x 2 A
- Product Highlights:
- POWER @ 1-OHM N/A
- POWER @ 2-OHMS 4 x 90 + 1 x 350 watts
- POWER @ 4-OHMS 4 x 60 + 1 x 200 watts
- MONO BRIDGED @ 4-OHMS 2 x 180 watts
- TOTAL CHANNELS 5
- AUDIO INPUTS RCA
- AUDIO OUTPUTS Full Range RCA
- WIRE GAUGE 12V/GND 4-GA
- WIRE GAUGE SPEAKERS 10-GA
- FUSING 50 Amps x2
- WEIGHT 10.8 lbs (4.8 kilos)
- DIMENSIONS 17.9" x 9.4" x 2.2" (45.4 x 23.8 x 5.5cm)
- UPC: 806576221890
- Weight: 12
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.
Do you own this product?
Write a review!
Thus amp is really nice. Sounds good. Pushing Kenwood 6 1/2 and Wet Sounds 6x9. Overall good amp.
Plenty of clean power. I used it loaded up playing 8 6.5s and a jl marine 10. Sounded great. Really surprised me for the money. I have been doing audio for around 15 years and usually if it is this cheap its junk. Not the case here. Worked great. Bit large size wise.