The Punch P600X4 multi-channel amplifier is versatile to power any audio system configuration. In addition to 4-channel stereo mode, you can bridge both channels to create a high power 2-channel amp, or run stereo speakers on the front with subwoofers on the rear in 3-channel mode. The variable HP/LP crossover and built-in Punch EQ allows for precise tuning of Bass frequencies and the Pass-Thru RCA jacks provide flexibility as your system grows and keeping Y-adapters to a minimum.
- Maximum Power : 600 Watts
- Low Frequency Response : 50-250 Hz
- High Frequency Response : 50-250 Hz
- Number of Channels : 4
- Frequency Response : 20-20000 Hz
- Built In Crossovers : Yes
- RMS Power Output : 150x4 Watts
- Channel Separation : Yes
- Amplifier Class : A/B
- Fuse Rating : 100x1 A
The Punch P600X4 is a 4-channel amplifier producing 150 Watts into all four channels at 2-Ohm. The P600X4 is perfect for a 4-way full-range system or a 3-way system having a front stage with subwoofers on the rear channels.
- High level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
- Optional remote Punch Level Control (PLC2) ready (w/ input clip indicator)
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz
- Muted turn on
- Stealth top mounted control panel
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Short circuit protection
- Over current protection
- UPC: 780687342289
- Weight: 12
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.