The Evolution C2 systems deliver sparkling high-frequency detail, smooth mid-range and powerful mid-bass, thanks to real silk dome tweeters and long linear excursion woofer designs.
The C2-650 system features 6.5-inch (165 mm) component woofers with mineral-filled polypropylene cones, long excursion capabilities and stamped steel frames. The woofer design benefits from JL Audio's vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems.
The 6.5-inch (165 mm) format is a direct fit in many vehicles. Multiple mounting patterns are provided on the woofer frame for easy installation into most vehicles that accept a 6.5-inch (165 mm) speaker.
The C2 component tweeters are built with 0.75-inch silk dome diaphragms that deliver smooth, extended response, on and off axis. Flush-mounting and surface-mounting fixtures are included to fit a wide variety of installation needs.
C2 crossover networks are compact and built with premium component parts, including Mylar® capacitors and segmented air-core inductors. Three levels of tweeter attenuation are provided, as well as a tweeter protector. Woofer grilles are included, each consisting of a black grille tray with satin silver accents and a black steel mesh grille with an electroformed JL Audio logo.
- 6.5" Evolution C2 Series 2-way Component Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 450 watts per set / 225 watts per channel
- RMS: 120 watts per set / 60 watts per channel
- Woofer Dimensions:
- Top-mount depth: 2.44"
- Cutout Dimensions: 5.56"
- Tweeter Dimensions: (Flush Mount)
- Top-mount depth: 0.76"
- Cutout Dimensions: 1.625"
- Crossover Dimensions:
- Width: 3.36"
- Height: 1.44"
- Depth: 4.72"
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Efficiency: 91.0 dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter
- Frequency Response: 59 Hz - 22 KHz ± 3 dB
- Recommended Power Range: 15 - 100 watts per channel
- Injection Molded, Mica-filled Polypropylene Cone
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- 1.00" Voice Coil on Kapton® Former
- Flat, Symmetrical Roll Spider
- Ferrite Woofer Magnet
- 0.75" Silk Dome Tweeter
- Ferrofluid Cooling/Damping Neodymium Tweeter Magnet
- Crossover: 1st Order Low-Pass Filter, 2nd Order High-Pass Filter
- 3-Position Adjustable Tweeter Level
- Premium Mylar® Capacitors Premium Air-Core Inductors
- Black steel mesh grille with satin silver accents Included
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 60 W
- Peak Music Power: 225 W
- Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS): 15 - 100 W / Ch.
- System Efficiency: 91.0 dB @ 1 W / 1 m
- System Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- System Frequency Response: 59 Hz - 22 KHz ± 3 dB
Woofer Physical Specifications
- Frame Outer Diameter*: 6.5 in / 165 mm
- Grille Tray Outer Diameter: 6.84 in / 174 mm
- Motor Outer Diameter: 3.15 in / 80 mm
- Frontal Coaxial Tweeter Protrusion: N/A
- Frontal Grille Protrusion**: 0.85 in / 22 mm
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 5.56 in / 141 mm
- Mounting Depth: 2.44 in / 62 mm
*Does not take into account mounting tabs
**Frontal grille protrusion measured from mounting surface
Tweeter Physical Specifications
- Flush Mount Fixture Diameter: 1.87 in / 48 mm
- Surface Mount Fixture Diameter: 1.69 in / 43 mm
- Flush Mount Mounting Hole Diameter: 1.625 in / 41 mm
- Flush Mount Mounting Depth: 0.76 in / 19 mm
- Flush Mount Tweeter Frontal Protrusion: 0.29 in / 7 mm
- Surface Mount Tweeter Frontal Protrusion: 0.92 in / 23 mm
Crossover Physical Specifications
- Width (W) 3.36 in / 85 mm
- Height (H) 1.44 in / 37 mm
- Depth (D) 4.72 in / 120 mm
- UPC: 699440996174
- Weight: 8
- Sku: 99617
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dave From SoCal
|I have had these speakers in my car for several months now and am very happy with them. They have great clarity and overall sound is fantastic. The tweeter is not harsh and the woofers have smooth sound|
Nick From Illinois
|Speakers sound really good, not a bad price either. Would buy them again if I need some speakers. Highly reccomend these for anyone somewhat serious about their music.|
Moises Cohen From Atlanta
Incredible sound especially for the price. Installed these bad boys together with the matching 6x9s, a JX 360/4 and couldn't be happier with the sound quality. Obviously got a 12" w1v3 to match the system and can't ask for more. Overall very happy with JL Audio system.