Drive around town with your favorite music sporting the R1675X2 6.75" Rockford Fosgate speaker. Featuring 90 watts of power, you will surely enjoy superb sounds while travelling.
Rockford Fosgate is considered the best in car audio in terms of quality, sound and affordability. Onlinecarstereo.com is an authorized retailer of Rockford Fosgate products.
The R1675X2 is a 6.75” 2-way full-range speaker rated at 45 watts RMS for a new generation of factory replacement speakers. Kit includes two speakers with grilles, integrated high-pass crossovers and mounting hardware.
- Vacuum Polypropylene cone
- Rubber surround
- Stamped steel basket
- Silk dome flush mounted tweeter
- Integrated tweeter crossover
- Grilles and mounting hardware included
- Installation/Operation manual (English/ French/ Spanish/ German/ Italian)
- Eight 1-1/4" Self-tapping screws
- Two 15' Lengths of speaker wire (each has female quick-slides on one end and tinned bare wire on the other)
- Two 2-Way speakers
- 2 Grilles
- 8 Speed clips
- top-mount depth: 2-3/16"
- 1/2" silk dome tweeter
- sensitivity: 91 dB
- 6-3/4" 2-way speakers (pair)
- polypropylene woofer cone with rubber surround
- power range: 2-45 watts RMS (90 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 52-20,000 Hz
- grilles included
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687342500
- Weight: 5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Kevin Y From St. Louis, MO
|Nice speakers for the price, clean and crisp sounding, replaced the factory door speakers in my 09 Pontiac G5 running a Kenwood 22 watt reciever.Had to drill new holes to mount the speakers but was no big deal. I would recommend these to a friend.