This high-powered icon has made its mark over a decade-long production run, thanks to its prodigious real-world power delivery, fidelity and ruggedness. Efficient Class D technology with a patented control circuit and JL Audio's signature R.I.P.S. power supply design ensure full power delivery (1200 W) over a wide range of load impedances and vehicle voltages.
The 1200/1v3 also boasts a very complete set of signal processing features, including a parametric bass EQ and fully variable infrasonic filter. This amplifier features an all-black look that is pure, sexy evil, including the powder-coated cast alloy heat sink and end caps.
- Slash v3 Series Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating (11V-14.5V):
- 4 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- 3 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- 1.5 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- Subsonic ("Infrasonic") Filter: 15 - 60 Hz
- Advanced Bass Control:
- "Q" Bandwidth Control: 0.5 - 4.3
- Center Frequency: 20 - 85 Hz
- EQ Boost Control: 0 - +15 dB
- Selectable output frequency mode: LP / HP
- Selectable output frequency slop: 12 dB / 24dB
- Output filter cutoff frequency: 40 - 200 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% @ 4Ω , 50 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ration: >95 dB
- Frequency response: 5 - 250 Hz (+0, -3 dB)
- Damping Factor: >500 @ 4Ω/50 Hz, >250 @ 2Ω/50 Hz
- Inline 100A x 1 ANL or MaxiFuse Recommended
- Dimensions: 19.70"L x 9.25"W x 2.36 "H
- High-Damping H-Bridge, Class D Mono Circuit
- R.I.P.S. - Regulated, Intelligent Power Supply
- Pulse width modulation-regulated switching power supply
- LED power/thermal/low-impedance/low-voltage indicators
- Differential-balanced input type with RCA jack inputs
- Speaker level inputs via RCA, JL Audio XD-CLRAIC2-SW required
- Single-band, fully parametric equalizer with "Q" and boost adjustment
- Preamp RCA outputs w/ crossover filter options
- Remote bass port input (JL Audio RBC-1 sold separately)
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 200mV-2V
- High level: 800mV-8V
- State-variable, 12 dB/octave Butterworth or 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley LPF
- Variable low-pass filter: 40 - 200 Hz
- Fully variable, 24 dB/octave Butterworth HPF
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 1,200 watts RMS x 1 at 1.5 to 4 ohms
- Regulated, Intelligent Power Supply system
- differential-balanced inputs
- variable low-pass filter (40-200 Hz, 12 or 24 dB/octave)
- parametric EQ bass boost (0-15 dB at 20-80 Hz)
- variable infrasonic filter (15-60 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- optional wired remote bass boost
- Class-D amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker-level input requires an optional adapter)
- preamp outputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 100-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 100-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 19-3/4"W x 2-3/8"H x 9-7/8"D
- UPC: 699440983525
- Weight: 20
- Sku: 98352
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.