RP5-GM31 RadioPro Radio Replacement Interface for GM Vechiles
We are a PAC authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •Radio replacement/SWC interface module (for GM LAN 29-bit data-bus)
- •CMX chime module
- •Vehicle harness
- •Radio harness
- •Camera/Center/Sub harness
- •SWC harness
- •Antenna adapter
- •Installation Instructions
Radio Replacement Interface with Built-In OnStar® Retention, Pre-Programmed Steering Wheel Control Retention and Navigation Outputs
An all-in-one radio replacement and SWC interface, the innovative RadioPRO5 comes pre-loaded with OnStar retention, amplifier retention, SWC software, navigation-based output signals, and other features that save time and money during installation.
Keep Your Factory Features
PAC's RP5-GM31 wiring interface enables you to install a new car stereo and retain useful factory functions in select 2006-up General Motors vehicles. You can upgrade to the higher sound quality of an aftermarket receiver while maintaining your factory-installed OnStar®, backup cam, amplifier, Bluetooth®, safety warning chimes, Retained Accessory Power (RAP), and rear seat controls.
If your vehicle has steering wheel controls and a driver info center, you'll also be able to retain the use of your factory satellite radio tuner.
This interface retains the use of your factory steering wheel audio controls with your new car stereo. The interface comes pre-programmed with the factory control functions, or you can reassign the functions of your factory buttons, or even assign two functions to each of your factory buttons.
If you're installing a navigation receiver, this interface also features the Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS), parking brake, and reverse connections you need.
- Retains OnStar® when the factory radio is replaced
- Retains Factory Bluetooth (2009+ model vehicles)
- Retains rear seat audio controls
- Retains factory XM
- XM Text displayed in the Driver Information Center (cluster display)
- Retains all warning chimes (chime module included)
- Retains back-up sensors/park assist
- Retains back-up camera signal
- Retains factory BOSE audio systems
- Retains factory premium BOSE audio (Y91 digital. does not support fading)
- Supports non-amplified audio systems
- Built in pre-programmed SWC retention
- Dual zone function
- Chime volume adjustment (factory buttons)
- Rear seat audio and video (GMRVD) required
- OnStar volume adjustment
- Retained accessory power output (R.A.P.)
- Reverse Wire output
- VSS (Vehicle Speed Sense) output
- Illumination output
- Parking brake output
- Includes antenna adaptor
- Retains lane departure warning system
- Retains OnStar Turn-By-Turn voice prompts
- In package updatable using the PAC-UP
- An all in one radio replacement and SWC interface, the innovative new RadioPRO5 comes pre-loaded with OnStar retention, amplifier retention, SWC software, navigation based output signals
- (Combines OS-4 & SWI-RC Interface)
Compatibility Notes (Blue Box Modules only)
- 2012-2014 Avalanche, Sierra, Silverado Suburban, Tahoe & Yukon: vehicles equipped with a navigation radio are not compatible. These vehicles must use the RP5-GM32
- 2014+ Silverado and Sierra: Only compatible with 2500 & 3500 series trucks with non-navigation radios. 1500 series must use the RP5-GM51. 2500 & 3500 series trucks with navigation radios must use the RP5-GM32
- In Premium Amplified Systems there will be no fading capability of the aftermarket stereo.
- Chevrolet Express vans & GMC Savannah vans equipped with diesel engines are not compatible
- In order to retain the factory XM tuner the aftermarket head unit MUST be equipped with an auxiliary input
- In order to retain the factory XM tuner the vehicle must be equipped with steering wheel controls and a driver information center
- Sony Bluetooth SWC commands are only supported with revision 18.104.22.168 or higher
- Does not retain escalating tones of parking sensor proximity
- Does not retain lane departure or forward collision warning tones
- UPC: 606523109246
- Weight: 2
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.