The CS46CX has a peak power of 250 watts accompanied by 4 ohms of impedance for great sound performance. If you're looking to upgrade your stock speakers, the CS46CX is perfect as it utilizes Neo Mylar Soft Dome Tweeters and Silver Alpha-Cellulose Poly Cones providing you the sound you've been looking for.
Crunch is considered a common name among car audio gearheads. Their products are manufactured to high end specifications to provide excellent sound experience. Onlinecarstereo has been a long time partner of Crunch so you can be sure you get authentic products with warranties stright from the warehouse.
- RMS POWER HANDLING(CEA426B)
- PEAK POWER HANDLING (CEA426B)
- SPEAKER IMPEDANCE
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE +/- 10DB
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE +/- 3DB
55 Hz - 19 kHz
- SENSITIVITY (1 WATT/1 METER)
- CROSSOVER POINT
- CROSSOVER SLOPE
- MOUNTING DIAMETER/CUT OUT
5.5 x 3.46
- OUTSIDE DIAMETER
5.94 x 3.84
- MOUNTING DEPTH/CHASSIS DEPTH
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS
10.25 x 7.25 x 3 in
26 x 18.4 x 7.62 cm
- PRODUCT WEIGHT
2.2 lbs (1 kg)
Features & Benefits
- TWEETER DOME MATERIAL: Neo-Mylar Soft Dome Tweeter Impact Resistant Tweeter Elements
- SURROUND: UV Resistant Rubber Surround Moisture Resistant Rubber Surround with high Mid-Bass Impact
- CONE: Silver Alpha-Cellulose Poly Cones Produces musical midrange and bass tones while remaining light weight
- SURROUND / CONE COUPLING: High Temperature Adhesive The cone/surround connection utilizes a high temp adhesive which assure the cone and surround do not separate in high power uses or extremes of weather
- GASKET: Textured ABS Assures a ridged linear seal to the mounting surface
- TINSEL LEADS: Braided Highly conductive while remain flexible during high power applications
- VOICE COIL: Pure Copper Creates strong magnetic field with a very thin extrusion
- VOICE COIL FORMER: Kapton Lightweight and efficiently dissipates heat
- SPIDER: Epoxy infused Natural Fiber Natural fiber allows flexibility while the epoxy which gives strength during the manufacturing process.
- COOLING SYSTEM: Over-Coil Air is exchanged over the voice coil through the spider
- CROSSOVER TYPE: Passive Butterworth Smooth transition of frequencies from midrange/midbass to the tweeter element
- CROSSOVER SPECIAL: 6dB Internal Integrated into the design to assure smooth midrange to tweeter frequency transitions
- FRAME: Anti-Resonant Stamped Steel Basket Very strong with minimal harmonics or distortions from flex or ringing
- MOTOR: Ferrite Magnet Creates a strong magnetic field while remaining small enough to fit nearly every application
- CONNECTORS: Spade Use spade connectors or solder direct for the best connection
- GRILLS: No. Speakers are typically installed behind an OEM panel
- TWEETER MATERIAL: Neo-Mylar Soft Dome Great sound quality and increased reliability
- TWEETER SIZE: 1 inch Clear highs while handling plenty of power without sound harsh
- TWEETER SURROUND MATERIAL: Kapton Lightweight and efficiently dissipates heat
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 806576222149
- Weight: 2.2
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Chris From Beasley
|Great bang for buck.