AudioControl Concert Series Digital Bass Restoration Processor
We are a AudioControl authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • ACR-1
- • 20’ Phone Cable
Replacement Remote for EPICENTER
Add remote level control for your AudioControl processor or amplifier. This is the replacement remote for the Epicenter. Comes with a 20 foot cable and removable mounting enclosure (for custom dash installations).
Easier to Make Adjustments
The ACR-1 allows the user to change the level or bass output. The LED’s on the remote increase/decrease in intensity depending on its current setting. The remote makes it extremely easier to make adjustments.
- Placement And Mounting of Optional Dash Remote: The dash control may be mounted under the dash using its own bracket or through a custom hole in the dash. It should be within reach of the driver and in a spot where the LED is plainly visible.
- Bracket Installation: The dash control mounts with two screws, which attach to the underside of the dashboard. Slide under the dash and place the dash control in its mounting position, mark the two mounting holes, drill pilot holes, and secure with two screws.
- Custom Installation: For that custom, finished look, the dash control can be flush mounted directly on the dash-board (or anywhere else). Referencing the drawing right, disassemble the dash control from the mounting bracket. Drill a 9/32” (7 mm) hole in the dashboard for the control along with a 3/32” (2.3 mm) hole for the lock tab and a 1/8” (3 mm) hole(s) for the LED holder. Reassemble the dash control components on the dashboard.
- The Epicenter® Concert Series
- Overdrive Plus
- Matrix Plus
- Dimensions: 1.75”W x 2.5”D x 1.0”H
- UPC: 855814005341
- Weight: 1
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.