Whether you call it “compact” or “micro” the GM-D1004 will wear the name proudly. With the size equivalent to slightly smaller than a standard red brick, you’ll have no problem finding a place to mount it or conceal it behind our short chassis Digital Media Receivers stereos, glove box or even in the center console.
For DIYers, the GM-D1004 amplifier is not only small and powerful but it’s easy to install. Simply connect power and ground at the radio and get more installation flexibility using hi-level or low-level inputs with a signal sensing remote turn on so you can use it in combination with a factory or aftermarket headunit.
- Number of Channels: 4
- Amplifer Class: Class FD
- Maximum Power Output: 400W
- Maximum Power Output at 2 W: 100W x 4
- Maximum Power Output at 4 W: 100W x 4
- Maximum Power Output - Bridged at 4 W: 200W x 2
- Nominal Power (RMS) Output at 2 W: 45W x 4
- Nominal Power (RMS) Output at 4 W: 45W x 4
- Nominal Power (RMS) Output - Bridged at 4 W: 90W x 2
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 40 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.05% (1 kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise (SN) Ratio: 75 dB
- Fuse Rating: 15 Amps
- RCA Inputs: 4-Ch.
- Speaker Level Inputs:
- Crossover Type: LPF/HPF
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency: 80 Hz (LPF/OFF/HPF)
- Low Pass Slope (dB/octave): -12 dB/octave
- High-Pass Crossover Frequency: 80 Hz (LPF/OFF/HPF)
- High-Pass Slope (dB/octave): -12 dB/octave
- Automatic Signal Sensing and Turn-On
- Terminal Type: Removable
- Load Impedance Allowance (W): 1 to 8
- MOSFET Output Selection
- Protection Control System
- Dimensions (WxHxD)(inches): 7-1/8" x 1-1/2" x 2-1/2"
- UPC: 884938265652
- Weight: 27.1
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.