- Max Power Handling 3,500w
- RMS Power Handling 1,750w
- Efficiency (1w/1m) 81.3
- Voice Coil Configuration 3” Dual 2Ω
- Motor Volume 204oz.
- Mounting Depth 6.00”
- Optimum Sealed Enclosure ft3 1.5
- Optimum Ported Enclosure ft3 2.5
- Overcompensating Motor Sturcture for Increased Magnetic Strength
- 12mm T-Yoke & Top Plate Improve Low Frequency Dynamics
- Vented T-Yoke & Frame Reduces Voice Coil Heat Build-up
- Non-Magnetic Non-Resonate Die-Cast Aluminum Frame
- 3” 4-Layer Voice Coil w/ Direct Connect Wire Increases Power Handling
- High-Temperature Tollerance Adhesives Resist Thermal Failure
- Non-Transfer Spruce Pulp Cone w/ UV & Chemical Protection
- Sitched and Glued Surround/Cone Joints for Strongest Bonding
- Extended Excursion Polyether Foam Surround w/ UV Protection
- Dual Poly-Cotton Suspension Dampen Violent Accelerations
- Stitched Voice Coil Leads Prevent Potential Damage
- 1-pc Gasket/Trim Ring w/ Concealed Mounting Holes Included
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 709483050273
- Weight: 25
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
LEROYGASTON From Wiington nv
|It really flexes hard and my truck shakes, I have my subs in spl Q-bomb box. I will see how it will do in competition|