Rubicon amplifiers are all new. We adopted the optimum class D performance, reliability, and footprint of the Picasso Nano platform and present to you Rubicon Nano. At first glance, you’ll notice several key improvements. Rubicon Nano’s signal inputs, power/ground, and speaker connections are all re-located to the leading edge of the chassis, for an easier, more appealing install. All pre-amp & crossover options are conveiently located on the top surface, making adjustment after installation possible. What you might not notice are additions to the circuit board, including increased power supply & output stage components, & monoblock bridging capability. 2015 Rubicon Nano models include a 4ch, 1-ohm stable 5ch, & class D monoblocks up to 2,500 watts.
- High Efficiency Class D Full Range Amplifiers
- Hybrid Aluminum Alloy Heatsink for Optimum Dissipation
- 1-ohm Minimum Impedance Monoblock Operation
- Monoblock Bridging Capability for Double Amplifier Application
- MOSFET Power Supply w/ Audiophile Grade IRTM Transistors
- Military Grade SMT PCB Maintains Dynamic Performance
- Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuits Protect Ampllifier
- 200mV-6V Low Level RCA or High Level Signal Input
- Quick Disconnect High Level Wire Harness Included
- Easy DIY Install Single Sided Terminals & Controls
- 4g Power Inout Terminals & 12g Speaker Output Terminals
- Variable 12dB High Pass, Low Pass, & Subsonic Crossovers
- 12dB Bass Boost Increases Low Octave Harmonics
- Dash Mount Gain Control Module Included
- UPC: 709483050730
- Weight: 8
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.