Pioneer TS-A25S4 A Series 10” 350W RMS Component Subwoofer with IMPP™ Cone
We are a Pioneer authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •Amplified subwoofer
- •Wiring harness (Power with in-line fuse holder/ Ground/ Remote turn-on with in-line fuse holder/ RCA input)
- •RCA to speaker wire adapter
- •10 amp ATO fuse (installed in the power wire fuse holder)
- •0.5 amp glass fuse (installed in the remote turn-on wire fuse holder)
- •Wired remote control with attached 18' cable
- •1 Cable bracket
- •2 Mounting brackets
- •Two 5/8" Self-tapping screws
- •Two M5x7mm Machine screws
- •Two M3x8mm Machine screws
- •1" x 1-1/2" Adhesive backed hook and loop fastener
- •Installation instructions
- •Warranty information
- •Owner's Manual
Canceling Destructive Vibrations
The TS-WH500A amplified subwoofer system is a truly groundbreaking approach in loudspeaker design. HVT technology uses a unique linkage mechanism, which allows the magnet and voice coil of the dual motor structure to be positioned horizontally to the left and the right side of vertically moving dual speaker diaphragms.
Combined, the two diaphragms have an effective surface area equal to a conventional 8" subwoofer and fire in a bipolar arrangement, increasing output while also canceling destructive vibrations within the enclosure.
The result of this innovative technology is a subwoofer system with significantly reduced physical depth, while maintaining greater excursion and linearity for superior bass reproduction, natural sound quality and higher output.
The result of this innovative technology is a uniquely compact speaker with the most compact enclosure in the industry that combines woofer surface area equal to most other compact active subwoofer systems with greater maximum excursion for superior performance and sound quality. The HVT subwoofer will fit easily in a wide range of vehicle applications (compact and subcompact vehicles, hybrid vehicles, trucks and SUVs, etc.) without sacrificing performance or sound quality.
Clear Sound, Less Noise
Compared to a traditional subwoofer, the TS-WH500A produces less vibration and less noise. The subwoofer offers wider low range frequency reproduction for well-balanced bass from various musical instruments. The voice coil and diaphragm work in symmetry to cancel unnecessary vibrations and reduce noise which instead would travel through the vehicle’s body.
- Diameter : 8.5 Inch
- Maximum Power : 150 Watts
- Impedance : 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response : 20-200 Hz
- RMS Power Range : 50 Watts
- Second Voice Coil Impedance: 4 ohms
- Woofer Size (inches): 7x4 x2
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Passive Radiator ---
- Width: 13-7/16"
- Second Depth: N/A
- Sensitivity: 98 dB
- Enclosure Type: Sealed
- Height: 2-3/8"
- Amplifier Power (RMS): 50 watts
- Finish Material: Metal/Plastic
- Woofer Material: Polypropylene
- Frequency Response: 20-200
- Maximum Wattage: 150 watts
- Crossover Point: 50-125
- Grille: Metal
- Connector Type: RCA/Spkr Wire
- Bi-amp Inputs: No
- Depth: 9-7/8"
- UPC: 884938274234
- Weight: 11
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.