Pioneer TS-A878 3-1/2" 15W RMS (60W Peak Power Handling) 2-Way Custom-Fit Speaker
We are a Pioneer authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • (2) 3.5" Speakers
- • (4) Phillips screws
- • (4) Speed clips
- • (2) 5' Lengths of speaker wire
- • Warranty card
- • Specifications on box
Pioneer’s CarSoundFit app is a car sound simulator for experiencing in-car sound with your own smartphone. Hear the difference between original car speakers and Pioneer audio upgrades and immerse yourself within the sound quality Pioneer can offer for your vehicle. For a virtual listening demonstration of these and many other Pioneer car speakers, download the free Pioneer CarSoundFit app.
Excellent Replacement for Factory Speakers
Pioneer's TS-A878 2-way speakers are an excellent replacement for your factory 3-1/2" speakers. Their woofers are constructed from Carbon-Graphite blended IMPP (Injection Molded Polypropylene) for an exceptionally lightweight, rigid cone. A 1" PEI (polyetherimide) semi-dome tweeter tops them off with vibrant highs.
- Diameter : 3.5 Inch
- Sensitivity : 88 dB
- Impedance : 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response : 60-28000 Hz
- Peak Power Handling : 60 Watts
- Design : 2 Way
- Top Mount Depth : 1-7/16 Inches
- Bottom Mount Depth : 1-9/16 Inches
- RMS Power Handling : 15 Watts
- Speaker: Size 3-1/2"
- Series: A-Series / TSA (Pioneer)
- Tweeter Design: Dome
- RMS Power Handling: 15 watts
- Tweeter Composition: PEI (Polyetherimide)
- Peak Power Handling: 60 watts
- Impedance (Per Voice Coil): 4 ohms
- Priced: Per Pair
- Design: 2-way
- Woofer Composition: Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP)
- Top-Mount Depth: 1-7/16"
- UPC: 012562436449
- Weight: 7
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.