The Power TM400X2ad 400 Watt 2-channel ultra-compact amplifier is built on Rockford Fosgate’s proprietary Class-AD technology, featuring Constant Power to produce the same output at both 4-Ohm and 2-Ohm impedances. Flexible vehicle integration enabled through low-level and high-level inputs with auto turn-on. Top mounted controls allow easy access to built-in crossover and C.L.E.A.N. input/output clip detection circuits. The 3-stage thermal lock extrusion with dual fan forced induction keeps everything cool while real-time thermal/protection schemes safeguard the amplifier.
- Maximum Power : 449 Watts
- Low Frequency Response : 20 Hz
- High Frequency Response : 20000 Hz
- Number of Channels : 2
- Built In Crossovers : Yes
- RMS Power Output : 400 Watts
- Channel Separation : Yes
The TM400X2ad is a 400 Watt 2-channel amplifier with high efficiency Class-ad technology and a conformal coated pc board designed for motorsport and marine applications.
- 2-channel marine/powersports amplifier
- 200 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (400 watts peak per channel)
- 200 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 400 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (bridged)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class AD amp technology
- 4-ohm/2-ohm multi-impedance constant power
- conformal-coated circuit board — suitable for power sports and marine applications
- marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- twin cooling fans and real-time thermal sensing
- hidden top-mount control panel
- CLEAN set-up technology with LED input/output indicators
- speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required)
- variable low- and high-pass filters (50-250 Hz at 12 dB/octave)
- tone controls: 0-18 dB at 45 Hz; 0-14 dB at 12,000 Hz
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- fuse rating: 60A x 1 (fuse not included)
- dimensions: 7-5/16"W x 1-5/8"H x 4-5/16"D
- requires 8-gauge power and ground cable
- UPC: 780687345143
- Weight: 7
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.