This tiny amplifier packs a serious full-range punch, delivering a staggering 100 watts per channel into 2 Ω (14.4V, 1% THD). The breakthrough that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design, which allows for full bandwidth Class D operation with extremely low distortion and outstanding efficiency.
The M200/2 includes a 12 dB / octave filter which can be configured as a low-pass or high-pass filter and offers continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), the amplifier's level can be controlled from a remote location. This marine amplifier features white and gray powder-coat finishes, a gasketed cover for the controls and stainless steel hardware for durability in the marine environment.
- M Series 2-Channel Class D Full-Range Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating (14.4V):
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 8 ohms: 150 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 200 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power Rating (12.5V):
- 4 ohms: 60 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 90 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 8 ohms: 120 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 180 watts x 1 chan.
- Input sensitivity:
- Level: 100mV-4V
- Variable high-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave Butterworth)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave Butterworth)
- Damping factor: >150 @ 4 ohms per chan./ 50Hz
- Frequency response: 12-22,000 Hz
- Dimensions: 8-9/16"L x 7-1/8"W x 2-1/16"H
- 4-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Unregulated MOSFET switching type power supply
- NexD Ultra-High Speed Class D topology
- Remote bass level input (JL Audio HD-RLC required and sold separately)
- LED power (green) and protect (red/yellow) indicators
- Independent input sensitivity controls
- State-of-the-art microelectronic components
- 2/1 channel operation
- Advanced Thermal Rollback System completely eliminates annoying thermal shut-down events
- Studio-grade signal processing with fully variable crossover filters
- Extruded aluminum alloy system setting security cover
- Total amplifier efficiencies exceeding 80%
- Noise-killing, highly flexible differential-balanced inputs
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty compact unitary cast alloy heat sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Silver-plated RCA level inputs
- Silver-plated screw terminals
- 2-channel marine amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 1 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Class-D design
- white and gray powder-coat finishes, gasketed control cover, and stainless steel hardware
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- optional remote level control
- preamp-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 6-7/8"W x 2-1/16"H x 7-1/8"D
- UPC: 699440982702
- Weight: 4
- Sku: 98270
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 2 Years Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Carly From USA
| The car rides got 10x more interesting after installing the package in now I'm having more fun than ever driving