The centerpiece of any serious audio upgrade is an outstanding subwoofer system. For GM's big SUV's, JL Audio now offer this powerful solution that fits all versions, including the luxurious Denali and Escalade models. Featuring a potent pair of 10-inch subwoofer drivers in a sealed enclosure, these rear-mounted Stealthbox® systems have the muscle to fill that big space with clean, powerful JL Audio bass performance.
The clever design places the enclosure off the floor so that it doesn't take up any useful cargo or people space and the enclosure is positioned so that it will not affect the driver's visibility one bit. The only thing you will be giving up is that weak factory bass performance.
Please note that specific versions are available for the regular and extended wheelbase versions of these vehicles!
The Hard Data: Contains two 10W1v3-4 in a sealed enclosure. 600 watt power handling. Wired for 2 ohm mono. Installs on the driver side rear window ledge. Steel mesh grilles are included to protect the subwoofer drivers. Will not fit extended wheelbase Chevrolet & GMC SUV's. Will not fit models without Power Liftgate option. Installation requires relocation of jack.
- Xmax (millimeters): 11 mm
- Final Wired Impedance: 2 ohms
- Voice Coil(s): Single
- Woofer Surround: Butyl Rubber
- Box Finish: Carpet
- Number of Subs/Speakers: 2
- Woofer Composition: Mica Injected Polypropylene (MIPP)
- Impedance (Per Voice Coil): 4 ohms
- Compatible Vehicle Make and Model: Cadillac Escalade, Chevy Suburban, Chevy Tahoe, Chevy Trailblazer, GMC Sonoma, GMC Yukon
- Frequency Response: 25 - 250 Hz
- Box Style/Shape: Vehicle Specific
- Subwoofer Design: Round / Circle
- RMS Power Handling; 300 watts
- Sensitivity: 84.2 dB
- Subwoofer Size: 10"
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Terminal Type: Binding posts
- Box Exterior Color: Tan
- Type of Enclosure: Loaded
- Box Type: Sealed
- UPC: 699440944830
- Weight: 42
- Authorized Internet Dealer