The Revolution™ Series uses our proprietary REV TEC™ technology. Unlike most conventional designs, REV TEC technology provides remarkable volume and amazing full range sound quality on axis and off axis at long distances. Extensive acoustic testing has confirmed these speakers ability to project volume at 80 feet and beyond without any loss of detail or information. Not only does the Revolution series achieve volume and sound quality at a minimum of 80 ft, but with the REV TEC technology the rider can enjoy quality sound while riding outside the wake and being almost parallel to boat. Available with a X Mount, Fixed Clamp or Swivel Clamp. Sold in pairs.
Take your experience to the next level with the Revolution Series Tower Speakers from Wet Sounds. Enjoy the best full range sound quality on and off axis at long distances while riding behind your wake boat thanks to the high performance woofer using a kevlar-reinforced cone and polyurethane surround for extra strength. Powerful highs from the titanium horn loaded compression driver will provide crisp, sound clarity at high volume levels so you won't miss a beat.
Rev Series Tower Speakers are available in a 8" and 10" Model in Gloss Black or Gloss White Finishes and sold in pairs with clamp choice.
Clamp Styles Available:
- Swivel Clamp - Fits Tube Diameter 1 7/8" up to 3"
- Mini Swivel Clamp - Fits Tube Diameter 1" up to 1 7/8"
- Swivel Surface Clamp (SXM) - For Surface Mounting, Allows Swivel and Removability of Speaker
- Fixed Clamp - Fits Tube Diameter 1 7/8" up to 3"
- Mini Fixed Clamp - Fits Tube Diameter 1" up to 1 7/8"
- Fixed Clamp SA (Silver Aluminum) - Fits Tube Diameter 1 7/8" up to 3"
- X-Mount (Surface Mount) - For Surface Mounting, Available in Black or White Powdercoat Finish
- Diameter : 10 Inch
- Sensitivity : 92 dB
- Impedance : 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response : 20-20000 Hz
- RMS Power Range : 300 Watts
- Peak Power Handling : 600 Watts
- Design : 1 Way
- Color : Black
- Shallow Mount : No
- RMS Power Handling : 300 Watts
- 2 Marine tower speakers
- Mounting bracket w/ built-in connector
- Mounting bracket
- 2 Rubber covers
- Two M7 x 60mm bolts
- Two M7 x 45mm bolts
- Four M7 x 30mm bolts
- Sensitivity: 92 db at 1watt/1 meter
- Hang Height: 11 9/16" (293.68mm)
- High Frequency: Pro-Axial™ Driver - Coaxially mounted Titanium Diaphragm High Output
- Front-Back: 13" (330.20mm)
- Mid Bass: 10 inch Kevlar reinforced EFG™ cone woofers with polyurethane surround
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHZ
- RMS Watts: 300
- Hang Weight: 14.8 pounds / 6.71 kg each
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Width: 10 5/8" (269.87mm)
- PEAK Watts: 600
- HLCD: 1.35"
- UPC: 814820023749
- Weight: 47
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.