- Maximum Power : 200 Watts
- Satellite Radio Ready : Yes
- RMS Power Output : 50 Watts
- Preamp Voltage : 2 volts
- Bluetooth : Yes
- Aux Input : Yes
- Rear USB Input : 2
- Preamp Outputs : 3
The next great receiver from Wet Sounds™, The WS-MC-20 Compact 2-Zone Media Receiver Source Unit with SiriusXM-Ready®. The WS-MC-20 provides a great solution for those who need to install a receiver in smaller and tighter spaces all while maintaining the ability to provide Wet Sounds un-matched sound quality. Enjoy AM/FM/Weather Band, Bluetooth Audio, SiriusXM (with SiriusXM Connect Tuner and Subscription Package, Sold Separately) and NMEA Connectivity with optional Interface Accessory. You can also now connect your back-up camera to the MC-20 via the video input so you can always be aware of your surroundings. You can't go wrong with MC-20!
- AM/FM/Weather Band tuner with RBDS
- Bluetooth Streaming, Auxiliary, & USB Inputs
- SiriusXM-Ready™ (SiriusXM Connect Tuner and Subscription sold separately)
- Simple & Secure Bluetooth Pairing for Android & IOS (A2DP/AVRCP 1.4)
- 3” Ultra Bright full color TFT display – displays album art via compatible devices
- Playlist & folder browsing via BT or USB Connection via compatible devices
- Internal Power Amplifier 4x50W @ 2 Ohm Max Output
- Preamp outputs X 3: Front, Rear & Switchable, Zone 2 or Subwoofer Output w/ Level Control
- Independent Volume Control for Secondary Zone – Full Range or Subwoofer w/ Selectable LP Crossover 60/80/100Hz. LP Crossover Slope Selectable at 12dB or 24dB per Octave
- Reverse Camera Video Input with Reverse Trigger
- NMEA 2000® Connectivity (Optional interface accessory required)
- Day/Night Illumination & Dimming
- Accepts the optional WS-G2-CTR transom remote & WS-G2-TR transom remote
- Optional Flush Mount Bezel
- UPC: 814820025002
- Weight: 5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.